What does this mean in update?

HUD:
The location callout will now appear when dead, spectating, in Smart-Link, etc.The Highest Score per Column in the in-game Scoreboard will have a visual callout allowing you to see very quickly which player has the most kills, most assists, and least deaths.

Will there be some kinda of visual indicator on who is leading the team in kills?

> 2533274829723893;1:
> HUD:
> The location callout will now appear when dead, spectating, in Smart-Link, etc.The Highest Score per Column in the in-game Scoreboard will have a visual callout allowing you to see very quickly which player has the most kills, most assists, and least deaths.
>
>
> Will there be some kinda of visual indicator on who is leading the team in kills?

Probably a MVP thing like it was in halo 3 I would assume

> 2533274868062286;2:
> > 2533274829723893;1:
> > HUD:
> > The location callout will now appear when dead, spectating, in Smart-Link, etc.The Highest Score per Column in the in-game Scoreboard will have a visual callout allowing you to see very quickly which player has the most kills, most assists, and least deaths.
> >
> >
> > Will there be some kinda of visual indicator on who is leading the team in kills?
>
>
> Probably a MVP thing like it was in halo 3 I would assume

Oh, thats cool.

When I first read it I thought in Game, not out of game, but makes sense I guess.

thats exactly what the bolded part means lol. is there any other changes to the UI before and after the match? mines still downloading :slight_smile: