What does the star in the kill log mean?

when you kill somebody and it pops up on the left along with the weapon, sometimes there is also a star. I was wondering if anyone knows what that means.

Also, how come sometimes the weapon used doesn’t show up? Is this a glitch?

Perfect kill, not missing a shot

It means a perfect kill. Don’t miss a single shot at all.

> 2533274806718820;2:
> Perfect kill

Yup!

Also, I think the reason the weapon doesn’t always show up is that an explosive barrel killed the person. Like if you watch theater on some arena maps, a stray bullet or grenade might trigger an explosive barrel which means your weapon technically didn’t kill the enemy. Just a hunch. I’ve seen it happen in Warzone too, where I believe there are no barrels. So…

> 2533274803493024;4:
> > 2533274806718820;2:
> > Perfect kill
>
>
> Yup!
>
> Also, I think the reason the weapon doesn’t always show up is that an explosive barrel killed the person. Like if you watch theater on some arena maps, a stray bullet or grenade might trigger an explosive barrel which means your weapon technically didn’t kill the enemy. Just a hunch. I’ve seen it happen in Warzone too, where I believe there are no barrels. So…

correct

[deleted]

Speaking of kill log markers, I’ve noticed that the SPNKr picture doesn’t show up anymore when someone kills someone with it. Is that just a bug in my game or has anybody else noticed that?

> 2533274807537946;7:
> Speaking of kill log markers, I’ve noticed that the SPNKr picture doesn’t show up anymore when someone kills someone with it. Is that just a bug in my game or has anybody else noticed that?

I’ve noticed it as well. No idea why it happens.

It means perfect kill.

> 2533274940633430;9:
> It means perfect kill.

Um yeah, three people have already said that, thanks.

> 2533274852681222;10:
> > 2533274940633430;9:
> > It means perfect kill.
>
>
> Um yeah, three people have already said that, thanks.

Well I didn’t notice I’m just trying to be helpful.

Well it means perfect kill and to qualify it don’t forget that your enemy has to be at full health when you start attacking them.