What does the pre-order bonus armor do?

So I got the limited edition of Halo Reach and put in the elite officer code and the recon helmet piece, but then it said there was a third thing I got known as ‘Pre-order Bonus Armor’(the others being ‘Limited Edition Bonus Content’ and ‘Standard Edition Bonus Content’.) The description made it sound like a chest piece, but when I looked in the game after downloading it, there was nothing there. Then I tried custom game and tested whether I just had more health, but that didn’t work either. Tell me the point of this download!

The pre-order armor is a chest piece called UA/Multi-Threat [W].

None of the armor in the game has any gameplay effects like extra health.

> 2533274796899008;2:
> The pre-order armor is a chest piece called UA/Multi-Threat [W].
>
> None of the armor in the game has any gameplay effects like extra health.

Really? 'Cause I didn’t get it.

> 2535449076192416;3:
> > 2533274796899008;2:
> > The pre-order armor is a chest piece called UA/Multi-Threat [W].
> >
> > None of the armor in the game has any gameplay effects like extra health.
>
>
> Really? 'Cause I didn’t get it.

Plus, I live in the USA,and the Halo Nation(wiki) says you can only get it by pre-ordering it at GameStop in the UK. I just got it at Amazon long after its release, without doing any pre-ordering and I still got ‘Pre-order bonus armor’, which apparently is broken for me. I didn’t know it would come with Pre-order Bonus Armor anyway.

> 2535449076192416;4:
> > 2535449076192416;3:
> > > 2533274796899008;2:
> > > The pre-order armor is a chest piece called UA/Multi-Threat [W].
> > >
> > > None of the armor in the game has any gameplay effects like extra health.
> >
> >
> > Really? 'Cause I didn’t get it.
>
>
> Plus, I live in the USA,and the Halo Nation(wiki) says you can only get it by pre-ordering it at GameStop in the UK. I just got it at Amazon long after its release, without doing any pre-ordering and I still got ‘Pre-order bonus armor’, which apparently is broken for me. I didn’t know it would come with Pre-order Bonus Armor anyway.

Just try deleting it and re downloading and see if that works :slight_smile:

> 2533274929724932;5:
> > 2535449076192416;4:
> > > 2535449076192416;3:
> > > > 2533274796899008;2:
> > > > The pre-order armor is a chest piece called UA/Multi-Threat [W].
> > > >
> > > > None of the armor in the game has any gameplay effects like extra health.
> > >
> > >
> > > Really? 'Cause I didn’t get it.
> >
> >
> > Plus, I live in the USA,and the Halo Nation(wiki) says you can only get it by pre-ordering it at GameStop in the UK. I just got it at Amazon long after its release, without doing any pre-ordering and I still got ‘Pre-order bonus armor’, which apparently is broken for me. I didn’t know it would come with Pre-order Bonus Armor anyway.
>
>
> Just try deleting it and re downloading and see if that works :slight_smile:

Ah, yes, the classic ‘turn it off and then back on again’ method. I’ll try that next chance I get.

its purely cosmetic

> 2535449076192416;6:
> > 2533274929724932;5:
> > > 2535449076192416;4:
> > > > 2535449076192416;3:
> > > > > 2533274796899008;2:
> > > > > The pre-order armor is a chest piece called UA/Multi-Threat [W].
> > > > >
> > > > > None of the armor in the game has any gameplay effects like extra health.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Really? 'Cause I didn’t get it.
> > >
> > >
> > > Plus, I live in the USA,and the Halo Nation(wiki) says you can only get it by pre-ordering it at GameStop in the UK. I just got it at Amazon long after its release, without doing any pre-ordering and I still got ‘Pre-order bonus armor’, which apparently is broken for me. I didn’t know it would come with Pre-order Bonus Armor anyway.
> >
> >
> > Just try deleting it and re downloading and see if that works :slight_smile:
>
>
> Ah, yes, the classic ‘turn it off and then back on again’ method. I’ll try that next chance I get.

It didn’t work.

> 2535449076192416;8:
> > 2535449076192416;6:
> > > 2533274929724932;5:
> > > > 2535449076192416;4:
> > > > > 2535449076192416;3:
> > > > > > 2533274796899008;2:
> > > > > > The pre-order armor is a chest piece called UA/Multi-Threat [W].
> > > > > >
> > > > > > None of the armor in the game has any gameplay effects like extra health.
> > > > >
> > > > > Really? 'Cause I didn’t get it.
> > > >
> > > > Plus, I live in the USA,and the Halo Nation(wiki) says you can only get it by pre-ordering it at GameStop in the UK. I just got it at Amazon long after its release, without doing any pre-ordering and I still got ‘Pre-order bonus armor’, which apparently is broken for me. I didn’t know it would come with Pre-order Bonus Armor anyway.
> > >
> > > Just try deleting it and re downloading and see if that works :slight_smile:
> >
> > Ah, yes, the classic ‘turn it off and then back on again’ method. I’ll try that next chance I get.
>
> It didn’t work.

Didn’t work for me either, and I downloaded it legally. It says I own it in “my games and apps” but it won’t show up in game. I called Microsoft and GameStop and neither of them could do anything about it. If someone here could help me, that would be wonderful.

> 2535449076192416;1:
> So I got the limited edition of Halo Reach and put in the elite officer code and the recon helmet piece, but then it said there was a third thing I got known as ‘Pre-order Bonus Armor’(the others being ‘Limited Edition Bonus Content’ and ‘Standard Edition Bonus Content’.) The description made it sound like a chest piece, but when I looked in the game after downloading it, there was nothing there. Then I tried custome game and tested wether I just had more health, but that didn’t work either. Tell me the point of this download!

There’s a rumor that it only shows up if you had it on the 360, if so I hope 343 fixes this glitch, even though the reach population isn’t what it used to be. I messaged Stckrboy and Snickerdoodle on the matter, but I haven’t gotten any responses yet, it’s only been 2 days though. I’ll let you know if there’s a fix.

> 2535473295163450;10:
> > 2535449076192416;1:
> > So I got the limited edition of Halo Reach and put in the elite officer code and the recon helmet piece, but then it said there was a third thing I got known as ‘Pre-order Bonus Armor’(the others being ‘Limited Edition Bonus Content’ and ‘Standard Edition Bonus Content’.) The description made it sound like a chest piece, but when I looked in the game after downloading it, there was nothing there. Then I tried custome game and tested wether I just had more health, but that didn’t work either. Tell me the point of this download!
>
> There’s a rumor that it only shows up if you had it on the 360, if so I hope 343 fixes this glitch, even though the reach population isn’t what it used to be. I messaged Stckrboy and Snickerdoodle on the matter, but I haven’t gotten any responses yet, it’s only been 2 days though. I’ll let you know if there’s a fix.

Hey man seems we have the same problem…Same with mine entered the code few hours ago…its installed and everything doesnt show up…Pmease lemme know If urs was fixed or recovered…It would mean alot to me

Please don’t revive old topics thanks