What does Spartan Rank do?

Don’t know if it does anything, like in H4. Anyone know.

It gives you Promotion Reward Packs. Besides that, it does…nothing?

F**kin nothin… its pretty much just a number now from what i can gather… unless you get something for getting to max rank…

Gives you Promotion REQ’s and kind of shows how much you play (depending on game type, exp buffs, etc.) otherwise not a whole lot as far as I can tell.

What would have been better is if improving your Spartan Rank and completing Comendations unlocked permanent items like armor, other cosmetics, loadout weapons, armor mods, etc, and if Req Cards unlocked expendables only (weapons, vehicles, power ups).

> 2533274796118581;5:
> What would have been better is if improving your Spartan Rank and completing Comendations unlocked permanent items like armor, other cosmetics, loadout weapons, armor mods, etc, and if Req Cards unlocked expendables only (weapons, vehicles, power ups).

Ikr one thing I liked about H4 is that you can get achievements to get special armor and it felt good betting that last double kill or first strike you needed to get the armor or helmet you wanted. I’m usually not one to complain about this game but in this department I’d rather not leave that Shinobi helmet to chance. :disappointed:

Nothing, You cannot even show off to those in the game lobby because all you see is the emblem. Really not sure why they did that " because people quit when they see higher ranked players " get a grip…

Can’t see any player ranks until the end of the game - I really dislike that about H5.

> 2533274796118581;5:
> What would have been better is if improving your Spartan Rank and completing Comendations unlocked permanent items like armor, other cosmetics, loadout weapons, armor mods, etc, and if Req Cards unlocked expendables only (weapons, vehicles, power ups).

But then people wouldn’t buy Req packs. Publishers like Activision and Microsoft are all about the micro-transactions now!

It is a number