What does primordium have to do with H4

I’ve here that the second book in the forerunner saga by Greg bear primordium has to do with Halo 4. Anyone that has read it could they please tell me what relations that the books and Halo 4 have in common I’m dieting to know and I can’t get the chance to buy the book let along get enough time to read it fast could someone please just explain it to me please. Thanks. It’s just faster this way please.

Well, I haven’t the book, but what I can tell you is, that 343i unlike Bungie is going to tie all of the story arks together, so they can have one nice big story ark.

> Well, I haven’t the book, but what I can tell you is, that 343i unlike Bungie is going to tie all of the story arks together, so they can have one nice big story ark.

not necessarily, i recall Franky saying Game canon over everything.

Just asking for what it says about Halo 4 that’s all. What are the connections or “arks”

The way that primordium is linked to Halo 4 is the info about the forerunners and precursors that is said in it. Also what happens at the end of the book involving a certain monitor. I’m not going to say who for those who don’t want the ending spoiled.

> > Well, I haven’t the book, but what I can tell you is, that 343i unlike Bungie is going to tie all of the story arks together, so they can have one nice big story ark.
>
> not necessarily, i recall Franky saying Game canon over everything.

He said “game comes first” which is different; he means to say that the evolution of the game as an entertaining interactive medium must take superiority over canonical limitations. If there’s a new fancy gun on the FuD that wasn’t there in Halo 3, it’s because the game comes first. From a canon perspective, they’ve said that they’ve got it all planned out.

OT:

Anyway, so Primordium basically tells you the plot to Halo 4 at the end. 343 Guilty Spark’s programming was based off of Chakas’ mind, as were the other Monitors apparently. Therefore, Chakas (now referred to by ONI as Guilty Spark) is the new Spark.

The book ends with Chakas high jacking an ONI ship (presumably the Infinity) and telling the crew that the Librarian is not truly dead, and that he knows where to find her, so she can bring his long lost friends from 100 millenia ago back.

Thank you much. Now I can know what to expect and it won’t murder me slowly when I can’t read the book when I get it? Thank you dearly

I shouldn’t of clicked that spoiler button, now I really wish I had money. >.> I hope the damn military paycheck department don’t drag their feet in the morning.