What does May 21 mean for Halo ?

Well as most of you probably know on May 21 the new Xbox will be shown off.Also it was just revealed today that The new COD (Call of duty Ghost LOL)Will be shown of on May 21.It got me to thinking will we see a new Halo trailer on May 21?With Halo being the flagship game of the Xbox it would make since to have Halo at there new Xbox’s reveal.I Don’t know if it would be a Halo 5 trailer but is there a possibility that a Halo related Game would be shown off? And as for Halo 4 at the very least could we see spartan ops season 2 trailer? Post your opinions below.

I seriously hope a Season 2 trailer or Halo 2A trailer.

I really hope so…

New multiplayer with SpOps season 2 on a disc?

I know I’m too hopeful, but Halo 3 had ODST; and Reach had Anniversary. Maybe they’ve been working on bringing all the custom games and missing features back in this side game?

Edit: Halo 2 Anniversary is literally impossible, Halo 2’s anniversary is in 2014.

Or maybe a Halo 5 beta key, oh that’d be lovely.

For real though, I don’t see any Halo announcements until E3 :confused:

I hope it’s not Halo 5.

If there is to be a new Halo trailer, I would assume it’s for SpOps S2. If it’s for Halo 5, that would probably mean a beta to accompany later.
Notice this is only a thing of ‘if’.

I hope halo 5 isn’t shown or announced till next year.

All Waypoint users, don’t get your hopes up and you won’t be disappointed. Go into May 21st to hear the new Xbox news and not Halo.

halo 5 cant be announced already, I think it would be silly

I hope it’s not a Halo 5 trailer because that’s way too soon. But a Halo 2 remake would be nice.

No, xbox 360 didn’t.

> I seriously hope a Season 2 trailer or Halo 2A trailer.
>
> I really hope so…

Hasn’t been 10 years yet for Halo 2.

Well we know the next CoD leaks are legit so maybe the Halo leak was, ODST sequel maybe?

Oh good.

I’ve been growing bored waiting for something actually interesting to happen in the gaming world.

> All Waypoint users, don’t get your hopes up and you won’t be disappointed. Go into May 21st to hear the new Xbox news and not Halo.

Nah, surely there will be SOMETHING Halo related, since Halo is one of the biggest xbox exclusives.

Otherwise I don’t really care. Respawn is developing a new sci fi franchise, but we will see if that looks interesting or not. Not many other reasons to buy a Durando.

They really need to focus on Halo 4.

> Well as most of you probably know on May 21 the new Xbox will be shown off.Also it was just revealed today that The new COD (Call of duty Ghost LOL)Will be shown of on May 21.It got me to thinking will we see a new Halo trailer on May 21?With Halo being the flagship game of the Xbox it would make since to have Halo at there new Xbox’s reveal.I Don’t know if it would be a Halo 5 trailer but is there a possibility that a Halo related Game would be shown off? And as for Halo 4 at the very least could we see spartan ops season 2 trailer? Post your opinions below.

It will be spartan ops season 2 it is coming out this summer…

Nothing. I expect nothing Halo related at the xbox event or even at E3. Why? Because it’s too soon. Halo 5 is likely still in pre-production, and Halo 2’s 10th anniversary is a year off.

And when that possible Halo title was leaked/suggested for 2013, Frankie already said flatout no on Neogaf.

Halo is MS’s flagship series, but think about the 360’s launch. Halo 3 wasn’t announced for a whole year afterwards.

As for season 2: It’s a event highlighting the next xbox. Dont expect Halo 4 to be a part of that in any form.

> Well we know the next CoD leaks are legit so maybe the Halo leak was, ODST sequel maybe?

What leak? That were was another cod? Cause there has been a new cod every year since 2005

> Nothing. I expect nothing Halo related at the xbox event or even at E3. Why? Because it’s too soon. Halo 5 is likely still in pre-production, and Halo 2’s 10th anniversary is a year off.
>
> And when that possible Halo title was leaked/suggested for 2013, Frankie already said flatout no on Neogaf.
>
> Halo is MS’s flagship series, but think about the 360’s launch. Halo 3 wasn’t announced for a whole year afterwards.

Halo WAS Microsoft’s flagship series.

Who knows how successful this will be. Perhaps they realized Halo was a flop and are jumping ship.

> > Well we know the next CoD leaks are legit so maybe the Halo leak was, ODST sequel maybe?
>
> What leak? That were was another cod? Cause there has been a new cod every year since 2005

Tesco accidently put out the boxart for CoD Ghosts, which turned out to be true. They also put out Halo to be released in 2013. Which Frankie already debunked.