What does legendary ending mean?

After you play the campaign on legendary,you see a cutscene after the credits. What do you think this scene means?

My guess? Cortana found another Halo, which could mean Halo 6 could take place on a Halo.

It means you earned 100 gamerscore. Congratulations!

Train go boom

> 2533274969718805;2:
> My guess? Cortana found another Halo, which could mean Halo 6 could take place on a Halo.

She has the Guardians to keep everyone under her thumb. Perhaps the Chief will find what they need to fight her there.

It means Sgt. Johnson is coming back.

It means you spent a lot of time and effort for nothing special.

It also means Halo might start being about the Halo rings again.

Cortana is going to fire (or attempt to) the ring wiping out sentient life in which there will be only AI’s left.

Maybe “Halo” will actually take place on a Halo again… considering we haven’t touched a Halo since Halo 3, and that was only briefly and incomplete

I only looked at it as (halo 6 or halo 5 DLC will be about another Halo!!!)
i’ll take that.

There`s a ring in our future.

Cortana knows where all 6 Halos are, she`s been to 03 and 05 (04 is destroyed) and the locations of 01, 02, 06 and 07 should be on the domain.

I don’t know what it means, but Cortana seems corrupted for all I can tell. That Halo and her plan for reclamation, could be a Flood trap.

Cortana is using the guardians to force peace in the galaxy…I think? I don’t understand why she would need a halo ring to accomplish that goal. It might be a separate plan that is unrelated to her peace thing. Also, if she was planning to whipe out all life then why was she trying to find the infinity? what purpose could it possibly have?
Cortana is Cortana I don’t believe there is some evil bad man playing puppet master in the shadows. Her actions are from her own free will. She just sees things differently from us I guess.

> 2533274917365750;13:
> Cortana is using the guardians to force peace in the galaxy…I think? I don’t understand why she would need a halo ring to accomplish that goal. It might be a separate plan that is unrelated to her peace thing. Also, if she was planning to whipe out all life then why was she trying to find the infinity? what purpose could it possibly have?
> Cortana is Cortana I don’t believe there is some evil bad man playing puppet master in the shadows. Her actions are from her own free will. She just sees things differently from us I guess.

I think she want’s to find the Infinity in order to destroy it. It’s the UNSC’s strongest ship and Roland didn’t join the Created.

> 2533274814668369;4:
> Train go boom

Why don’t you take that comment back to the frozen forest

Cortana will kill everyone who don’t join her

Cortana: “Everyone who betray me or don’t want to join me, will feel the consequences” or something like that she said

It was just there so they could say this game actually had a Halo in it.

Maybe it introduces the flood… I’m pretty sure a grave mind was on a halo ring at one point…

> 2728966917079826;17:
> It was just there so they could say this game actually had a Halo in it.

lol

Nothing they just needed a halo in a halo game.