What does Halo need to be a complete game?

Most games today come out before they’re even completed. Some of them with less features than last one. Halo 4 didn’t have the theather, matchmaking options and lots of other features, which results in annoying patches and a poor experience for the player. What does Halo need to be “complete”?
-Theather (Campaign and MP)
-File sharing (and options like Search, Favourites, Most Downloaded, etc…)
-Region Selection
-Matchmaking options
-Clan support
-Solid frame rate
-Spectator mode options (most viewed players etc…)

I like your points.

Matchmaking:
-Even teams
-Doesn’t separate friends on opposite teams
-Better Killcams
-Working post game carnage report that you can access after you close it (obviously this wasn’t a focus in the beta… at least I hope it wasn’t…)
-AFK temporary bans
-Capable of finding games and not kicking you to menu
-A shotgun (Obviously should be in game)
-Game types where the noob combo doesn’t reign supreme (anyone remember H2C Sanctuary?)
-Working acheivements

Blah, I was going to type out all the MCC issues and got lazy…

So basically not have the problems with the MCC multiplater…

I really like the Halo 2 original clan system where it worked. You could have people in your clan and just look at clan members instead of all the people on your friends list and decipher between who is in the clan and who isn’t.

Good post.

Region selection.
Solid framerate.
Solid hit detection.
Excellent aim system, not cheap frags behind the walls headshots shooting on chest etc…
A fair punish for quitters. Cant be a equal punish for the first player (who ruin the game) than the last playen when he is playing 1vs4.

Edit: A skill rank like H3, dont a stupid number like H4/H2a

Meh, they just need to get rid of all the CoD gimmicks, scale down the maps, and just give us a H2/3 remake.

> 2533274974596436;4:
> Meh, they just need to get rid of all the CoD gimmicks, scale down the maps, and just give us a H2/3 remake.

No. That’s not going to happen.

> 2533274867157068;5:
> > 2533274974596436;4:
> > Meh, they just need to get rid of all the CoD gimmicks, scale down the maps, and just give us a H2/3 remake.
>
>
> No. That’s not going to happen.

Yeah, wishful thinking I suppose. 343 couldn’t pull it off anyway.

It think they need to balance out the Casual and Competetive game modes. Ranked vs social playlists would be great. A fully competetive game or a fully casual game will fail quickly, as we saw from Halo 4.

4 player split screen and a good btb mode. As well as a great forge.