What do you want to see in halo infinite?

Since most things were revealed in the overview, what else do you want to see in? It doesn’t matter how big or small it is, I might reply and agree on your ideas.

I still want to see ODST Troopers and the Flood coming back in the upcoming Halo Infinite. It’s been a very long time since they appeared in the Halo video games.

At the same time, I want to see Firefight appearing in Halo Infinite. It will be great to see a Firefight where you can fight the Banished or the Flood. It will also be amazing to see the Flood Juggernaut appearing in the Halo Infinite Firefight.

I would love to see Firefight and/or Spartan Ops back

For the campaign it’d be neat for the Flood to make a return

also I hope there’s a lot of customization options

> 2535423701256812;3:
> I would love to see Firefight and/or Spartan Ops back
>
> For the campaign it’d be neat for the Flood to make a return
>
> also I hope there’s a lot of customization options

Flood would be a nice thing to return.

> 2535423701256812;3:
> I would love to see Firefight and/or Spartan Ops back
>
> For the campaign it’d be neat for the Flood to make a return
>
> also I hope there’s a lot of customization options

Firefight is a good opportunity to grind through those commendations like in reach or other games if I assume.

Where all the OG fans at? I know yall (like me) want super bounces back!!

For me personally it’s all about competitive halo. I really hope the HCS increases their prize pool. The HCS is already taking some really good steps. I’ve always compared Halo eSportd to CoD and well if I’m being honest CoD is headed downhill FAST! This could be Halos year to become very popular both with streamers and eSports. I don’t think it will return to its glory days of Halo3 but one can hope.

Forge but for the Campaign Levels or like “mini missions” you could design.

> 2535445229333629;1:
> Since most things were revealed in the overview, what else do you want to see in? It doesn’t matter how big or small it is, I might reply and agree on your ideas.

A server close to where I live. As an average but competitive player, I would like opponents to die when I shoot them 5 times in the face.