What Do You Want To See In Halo 5

I honestly wish that this would come true and I’m pretty sure that all Halo players think the same. When Halo 5 comes out on Xbox one it should also come out on Xbox 360. That is only one thing though. The others are bots like from Call Of Duty so we are not just playing by ourselves when offline. Customizations for weapons so we all can show our style and how we like to play. More game types like Racing and Ricochet from Halo 4 that you don’t see often. One thing that I know we all loved from Halo: Reach was Firefight. Forge vehicles like a Phantom or Pelican that we would all love to see and use for gathering and transporting weapons and troops to the battlefield. These are some of the things I would like to see and I want to know if you would like to see them to. If there is something you want to see in Halo 5 then say something about because for all we know it may just happen. To be honest everyone. This is the first time I’ve used Halo Waypoint for something else than just checking my profile like my K/D ratio and other stats. If you want to speak to me then try to find me online and we can talk about Halo 5 and new things that we would like to see. If anyone just wants to hang out and hone your skills then message me and I can get you a training map or we can battle. I have a good side and a bad side and most people don’t like me on my bad side so that is a small warning.

-Your fellow Halo player

AxillaryData62

matchmaking

> 2533274990675320;1:
> I honestly wish that this would come true and I’m pretty sure that all Halo players think the same. When Halo 5 comes out on Xbox one it should also come out on Xbox 360. That is only one thing though. The others are bots like from Call Of Duty so we are not just playing by ourselves when offline. Customizations for weapons so we all can show our style and how we like to play. More game types like Racing and Ricochet from Halo 4 that you don’t see often. One thing that I know we all loved from Halo: Reach was Firefight. Forge vehicles like a Phantom or Pelican that we would all love to see and use for gathering and transporting weapons and troops to the battlefield. These are some of the things I would like to see and I want to know if you would like to see them to. If there is something you want to see in Halo 5 then say something about because for all we know it may just happen. To be honest everyone. This is the first time I’ve used Halo Waypoint for something else than just checking my profile like my K/D ratio and other stats. If you want to speak to me then try to find me online and we can talk about Halo 5 and new things that we would like to see. If anyone just wants to hang out and hone your skills then message me and I can get you a training map or we can battle. I have a good side and a bad side and most people don’t like me on my bad side so that is a small warning.
>
> -Your fellow Halo player
>
> AxillaryData62

I agree with several of the things you say but what they paresca the call of duty I do not like to see halo stagnate in the same thematic that would be awful

sprinting.