What do you want to add to Halo 5 Forge?

I would add 2 Scarabs and 2 Elephants to Halo 5 Forge! Two Scarabs VS Two Elephants! Fair Fair - 50/50.

Sounds like a grand time

> 2533274829731070;2:
> Sounds like a grand time

Do u mean by a long time to make this wish come true or this wish is a super grand worthy idea?

Every Halo Soundtrack to date! Why because it would be nice to add music to certain maps and most definitely for maps that are for infection. Adding Halo 2 or even Halo 3 Flood Music to our infection maps would be awesome. :grin:

Environmental scoring.

Like shooting a target scores a point.
Think of the possibilities…

> 2533274805751874;5:
> Environmental scoring.
>
> Like shooting a target scores a point.
> Think of the possibilities…

We could finally have a shooting range custom game lol

Unique Mission Creation
Create the mission in Forge by setting whether it’s co-op, free-for-all or teams. Then set objectives the same way Scripting is set up. You would be able to set conditions to the following: Location, Activate, Destroy, Assault, Capture, Stronghold. You would be able to set actions to the following: Increase Score to, Increase Team Score to, Power On/Off, Reset Team Lives (if Elimination Rules), Change (object) Team to, and others. You could also set secondary objectives. With the settings available, you could create Races, Invasion or create near enough any minigame you wanted. You would also be able to set objective names and descriptions for individual teams. To play the Unique Mission, you would select a Unique Mission gametype in custom games.

Hinges, Motors and Object Weight
Link to thread

I think the things that need to be in:

-Destroyed vehicles
-the option to disable vehicle use in forge for individual vehicles to make them aesthetics
-Pelicans as aesthetics, crashed and intact
-Blown up scarab pieces (like in Sandtrap on H3)
-Dead bodies
-More textures for pieces, like the H2A textures etc
-Drop pods, both the H5 style in warzone and H3:ODST style ones
-MORE CONES! Halo 5: Cones-evolved
-Brick walls (Always wanted these)
-Turrets that CANT be detached
-Craters, this can be a terrain pieces thats a crater, so can have a snow one, a grass one and meteor one, so its the terrain of the map and then its black going into the crater, itll provide more variety to maps and add a different kind of cover.

Thatll do it for me for the moment… and just more trees, rocks, signs etc really…

> 2533274812624078;8:
> I think the things that need to be in:
>
> -Destroyed vehicles
> -the option to disable vehicle use in forge for individual vehicles to make them aesthetics
> -Pelicans as aesthetics, crashed and intact
> -Blown up scarab pieces (like in Sandtrap on H3)
> -Dead bodies
> -More textures for pieces, like the H2A textures etc
> -Drop pods, both the H5 style in warzone and H3:ODST style ones
> -MORE CONES! Halo 5: Cones-evolved
> -Brick walls (Always wanted these)
> -Turrets that CANT be detached
> -Craters, this can be a terrain pieces thats a crater, so can have a snow one, a grass one and meteor one, so its the terrain of the map and then its black going into the crater, itll provide more variety to maps and add a different kind of cover.
>
> Thatll do it for me for the moment… and just more trees, rocks, signs etc really…

Great list. On top of that, I’d add some more civilian vehicle types and generic terrain pieces (not using any map texture)

> 2533274988441660;1:
> I would add 2 Scarabs and 2 Elephants to Halo 5 Forge! Two Scarabs VS Two Elephants! Fair Fair - 50/50.

With the size of each map, you’d probably be able to fit two of each! So yeah, why not?

> 2533274802359621;9:
> > 2533274812624078;8:
> > I think the things that need to be in:
> >
> > -Destroyed vehicles
> > -the option to disable vehicle use in forge for individual vehicles to make them aesthetics
> > -Pelicans as aesthetics, crashed and intact
> > -Blown up scarab pieces (like in Sandtrap on H3)
> > -Dead bodies
> > -More textures for pieces, like the H2A textures etc
> > -Drop pods, both the H5 style in warzone and H3:ODST style ones
> > -MORE CONES! Halo 5: Cones-evolved
> > -Brick walls (Always wanted these)
> > -Turrets that CANT be detached
> > -Craters, this can be a terrain pieces thats a crater, so can have a snow one, a grass one and meteor one, so its the terrain of the map and then its black going into the crater, itll provide more variety to maps and add a different kind of cover.
> >
> > Thatll do it for me for the moment… and just more trees, rocks, signs etc really…
>
>
> Great list. On top of that, I’d add some more civilian vehicle types and generic terrain pieces (not using any map texture)
>
>
> > 2533274988441660;1:
> > I would add 2 Scarabs and 2 Elephants to Halo 5 Forge! Two Scarabs VS Two Elephants! Fair Fair - 50/50.
>
>
> With the size of each map, you’d probably be able to fit two of each! So yeah, why not?

Yes more civilian vehicles!!
Love how theyve added the cars and forklifts and stuff!

Access to every Req item would do it for me. Forge already looks amazing but if we can’t get Req items in it I think that a lot of people will be disappointed.

I just love these sort of topics.

• Flood themed textures - Falcon - advanced scripting (enough where you can have a Forge map with RPG style themes, like quests, companions and such) - AI unit models which can respond to the advanced scripting. Such as a Scarab following a set path around map. - Ruined pieces (pelican, scarab, elephant, etc) - Sound files (backround sounds like flood squirm, or unit sounds like Sgt Johnson quotes)

Bots!

> 2533274833309866;12:
> I just love these sort of topics.
>
>
>
> - Flood themed textures
> - Falcon
> - advanced scripting (enough where you can have a Forge map with RPG style themes, like quests, companions and such)
> - AI unit models which can respond to the advanced scripting. Such as a Scarab following a set path around map.
> - Ruined pieces (pelican, scarab, elephant, etc)
> - Sound files (backround sounds like flood squirm, or unit sounds like Sgt Johnson quotes)

I think there are sound effects that we can place down, i noticed in 2 videos it saying sounds fx or something, so i think we can put down background noises like gun fire etc… but flood squirm and johnson quotes id love! Have the johnson ones as like easter eggs on maps :stuck_out_tongue:

I would add 3 Pelicans, 3 phantoms, 6 Falcons, 6 Banshees, and 6 Phaetons per map!

> 2533274988441660;15:
> I would add 3 Pelicans, 3 phantoms, 6 Falcons, 6 Banshees, and 6 Phaetons per map!

How about also adding Sabres and Seraphs?

Req weapons are top of my list. Then probably some fun breakable objects.

I’d like to see a large number of flexible gametypes at forge’s launch. :slight_smile: (Infection <3) Because forge already looks perfect as is.

> 2533274814771157;17:
> Req weapons are top of my list. Then probably some fun breakable objects.

Yeah, I’d like some walls in different materials that are breakable with Spartan charge.

Dead Bodies…

i really like infection…