What Do You Want The Next Halo DLC To Be Based On?

What do you want the next Halo DLC To Be based on?
An example of this would be like Reach or ODST. Which were both DLC games.
I’m curious?

I always want to see a Halo Infinite DLC campaign levels where Arbiter and ODST Troopers are the main characters. It will also be cool to see Blue Team and Red Team getting their own DLC campaign levels in Halo Infinite.

How is Reach a ‘dlc’ game? Its a complete halo experience, with more features than what came both before and after it.

Honestly I imagine nay dlc campaigns will be an expansion of infinite’s story.

a Spartan-Ops like mini campaign that follows a Fireteam Crimson-esque team of spartans and elites (in that they are the player’s spartan/elite) as they fight to secure the ring.

Either Arbiter or the Flood if they’re not in the main campaign

> 2535467609174222;1:
> What do you want the next Halo DLC To Be based on?
> An example of this would be like Reach or ODST. Which were both DLC games.
> I’m curious?

I wouldn’t say “DLC games”, spin-off games would be good better.

Maybe a spin-off game based on a Halo Book, that’d be cool. I haven’t read any but still, I bet there’s some good material that could be translated in game form.
Another cool spin-off game could be another ODST game, or maybe one focused on playing as an Elite, with more abilites (not just Invisibility Cloak, like in Halo 2’s Arbiter Missions). There are so many possibilities, I just hope 343 actually try them out.

Playing from the perspective of the Spartan III Gammas would be super neat, doubling up in a similar way would be playing as a Silent Shadow or Blood Star during the events prior to Zeta being controlled by the Banished.

Anything based on Spartan IIIs I’d buy.

I fail to see how both ODST and certainly Reach can be considered DLC…

However…Spartan Ops fit the bill better I think. And that had some real story telling potential (messed up with just tedious and boring missions). I’d love to see an ODST sized DLC between major titles on the Infinite platform. Maybe just copy its structure as well, because it allows for a single story to tell several different side stories. Hell, we could play as Locke and Osiris again as far as I’m concerned trying to uncover ‘something’ and having similar flashback levels as ODST’s put us in the shoes of an ODST, a different Spartan. Arbiter. Whatever.