What do you want in the TU for campaign?

I’m just hoping that Heroic and Legendary become harder, and for a switch in the main menu that allows you to disable kill boundaries (it would not be possible to get achievments when kill boundaries are disabled though, but I want to be able to trick jump!).

They won’t change the Campaign. I don’t think they even can.

> They won’t change the Campaign. I don’t think they even can.

yes you can, that’s what title updates are for. they can change what ever they feel like

The “Remove all Boundaries” concept is great. Agreed with OP.

But that’s all that should change in Campaign.

A Jun sidemisson and a legendary ending.

One thing… no more shotgun sniping from Emile…
Or give me a shotgun sniper… either way is good :wink:

Make the friendly AI useful, mainly Kat and Emile.

That is all.

I’d like to see some tweaks to make Campaign even more worthwhile playing after the initial playthrough.

1. An option to disable all cutscenes. There’s at least one in Long Night of Solace that just drags on in Space for instance. That one might be unrealistic since Campaign might use cutscenes to discretely load things up though. But it would still be nice.

2. A way for Single Player playthroughs to still earn cR past silver commendations. A way to prevent abuse of this would be to make it so if reverted back to a prior checkpoint, you lose the cR you earned between that point and when you die. Also not sure if this is already done, but remove any cR earned through Target Locator (at least in Campaign).

3. Extra options. Wouldn’t it be nice to have certain options similar to custom Firefight available after completing compaign? How about setting traits (handicap yourself or increase your abilities etc for fun?). Hell even if that disables achievements and certain things it would still be a pretty cool feature to have.

TU WONT DO IT BUT…I would LOVE a new level playing as the arbiter following from H3 Just so I know where the hell he is.

> TU WONT DO IT BUT…I would LOVE a new level playing as the arbiter following from H3 Just so I know where the hell he is.

I think that would best suit Halo 4 campaign.

Maybe an extra after credits level/video which puts you on his ship (I forgot the name).
It could just be an exploring type mission or could have subtle hints to a DLC mission or two containing what the Arbiter did next.

Maybe?

Let me fight with That damn scarab!
everyone will thank you! 343i
And know bungie was lazy!

Just fixing the way the game handles the resources so that there is less stuttering will be all that is required. The occasional hiccup because I cause so much destruction is ok. The cutscene stuttering shouldn’t happen at all.

It’s only that the gameplay is so nice that I find it much more tolerable than Halo2’s framewire and low-res shades pop in first (or Sarge’s cigar) followed by the actual textures a few moments later… Who’d have thought a loading screen would be so important?

I love that with Reach, we get the time stamps AND we get the retro feel load screen. Halo2 felt like a 9 hr realtime journey, not the 1 month endeavor it was. Timestamps help, they help a lot. Especially in military times.

> Let me fight with That damn scarab!
> everyone will thank you! 343i
> And know bungie was lazy!

Not being able to destroy the Scarabs was ok but that the Grunts never changed throughout the difficulties in a section where it’s faster and probably more fun to just drive through than shoot through, that was lazy :smiley: I’ll call that one. Come on, on Legendary it could have been Concussion-shot Ultras…!!! Me thinks that would have made driving through a wee tad harder (at least only at first, god bless you Mythic runners and your ability to find the paths of least resistance).

I would say a better campaign but thats too much to ask :slight_smile: so im just gonna say create a legendary ending

> > Let me fight with That damn scarab!
> > everyone will thank you! 343i
> > And know bungie was lazy!
>
> Not being able to destroy the Scarabs was ok but that the Grunts never changed throughout the difficulties in a section where it’s faster and probably more fun to just drive through than shoot through, that was lazy :smiley: I’ll call that one. Come on, on Legendary it could have been Concussion-shot Ultras…!!! Me thinks that would have made driving through a wee tad harder (at least only at first, god bless you Mythic runners and your ability to find the paths of least resistance).

Because they never want you fight with That scarab
Let player see him run in the past
That is their design “lazy”

Even a ODST can be broken scarab LOL

> I’d like to see some tweaks to make Campaign even more worthwhile playing after the initial playthrough.
>
> 1) An option to disable all cutscenes.

Huh? Disabling cutscenes to make it MORE replayable? Why play the game if you’re not going to watch the cutscenes?

I want a L A S O nameplate just like the O D S T one that shows that i have done all the laso weekly challenges or to anyone who has lasoed the campaign.

Fix Emile. And give Kat driving lessons.

Make findable skulls.

> > I’d like to see some tweaks to make Campaign even more worthwhile playing after the initial playthrough.
> >
> > 1) An option to disable all cutscenes.
>
> Huh? Disabling cutscenes to make it MORE replayable? Why play the game if you’re not going to watch the cutscenes?

What makes you think every player wants to sit throught the cut scenes everytime? I watched them the first time round but nowadays when I play Campaign I just want to jump straight into the action. That and some of the other things I mentioned would add to the replayability IMO. Kinda like how Time Attack modes do for certain games. And from memory it’s not like the other Halo games forced cutscenes down your throat, you could skip pretty much all of them from memory.

Make the friendly AI worth keeping alive.