what do you want in the next update?

No one is talking about the next update so let’s just list things we want in it.
Hornet
Falcon
Elephant
Specter
Revenant
Chopper
Prowler

The ability to see the player count in each playlist.

• BTB Heavies - Maps that fit BTB Heavies. - Bug/glitch fixes - Ability to sell multiple REQs at once(NOT the Chrome extension, but IN GAME). - Warzone Loadouts. - Forge Custom Games browser - Less of a focus on REQs/Microtransactions.

> 2533274839169051;1:
> No one is talking about the next update so let’s just list things we want in it.
> Hornet
> Falcon
> Elephant
> Specter
> Revenant
> Chopper
> Prowler

Thats a pretty huge wishlist. I don’t think any of those will get added because some of the upcoming “big” reqs have been found in the files already. If you weren’t aware the Halo Reach Grenade launcher is going to be added in with req variants, as well as a hanibal wasp and oni wasp. An anti-air wraith was found as well but it might just have been a cut vehicle.
However what I’d want to see is Hybrid scopes with the weapon attachments. (Hybrid scope with bayonet) the EOD armor (classic halo armors that haven’t been added in, in general.) and maybe some UI changes.

EU servers fixed

Oddball, oddball, oddball!

KOTH, KOTH, KOTH!!

And maybe player count would be nice.

• Anti-Air Wraith - Reach Grenade Launcher - ONI Wasp - Hannibal Wasp - King of the Hill - Race (and Rocket Race too) - Developer BTB map - CQBThat would make a pretty perfect update, if you ask me!

Types of REQ packs
Like…
vehicle pack
covenant pack
forerunner pack
and so on…

> 2533274808386392;7:
> - Anti-Air Wraith
> - Reach Grenade Launcher
> - ONI Wasp
> - Hannibal Wasp
> That would make a pretty perfect update, if you ask me!

Those were found in the files so that may become true!

> 2533274939961451;9:
> > 2533274808386392;7:
> > - Anti-Air Wraith
> > - Reach Grenade Launcher
> > - ONI Wasp
> > - Hannibal Wasp
> > That would make a pretty perfect update, if you ask me!
>
>
> Those were found in the files so that may become true!

Exactly why I posted them! But shhhh, we don’t know that. :wink:

An armor mod called “Teabagger”

• would be mythic(I have no idea) - would make you -Yoink!- a Spartan, if they have some sort of Legendary kill streak medal and you killed them - would make you invincible while teabagging(only when auto -Yoink!-) - you can’t shoot while auto -Yoink!- - would make your assasination a -Yoink!-; you would jump on them, -Yoink!- them while cracking their neck

lol

I don’t care a -Yoink- about the content, I just want them to fix the maaaany bugs and glitches in WZFF

Team Objectives for Arena with Oddball, King of the Hill, Juggernaut, and all the others already in game.
More Mythic and Legendary REQs
New Warzone Map

Next Update-
Fix lag
Fix servers
Fix servers
Fix more servers
Add more maps
And more maps
And ONI Wasp
and more maps
and classic gamemodes like juggernaut or king of the hill
Fix Servers
Add more maps
And Fix Servers

> 2535426305015212;14:
> Next Update-
> Fix lag
> Fix servers
> Fix servers
> Fix more servers
> Add more maps
> And more maps
> And ONI Wasp
> and more maps
> and classic gamemodes like juggernaut or king of the hill
> Fix Servers
> Add more maps
> And Fix Servers

This and fix spawn timer-locations, and the amount of ammo given at spawn!

all i want is fixed WZFF

More custom game options, especially a feature to spectate other players in FFA. More game modes.

• Spire for Warzone - Sword Base for Arena - Arbiter as mythic boss (drops Prophet’s Bane on death) - Grunt Birthday Party and IWHBYD in Warzone/Firefight (just imagine having Spartans and Marines saying classic stupid crap that we came to know and love in older games - ALSO, CONFETTI) - Falcon - Hornet - The option to turn announcer on/off in Warzone. I prefer hearing Jeff Steitzer’s voice after doing something completely badass. - HOPLITE Armor, from H2A multiplayerThat’s about it for now, but I’m sure I’ll think of more.

A top-tier Arena map… or two.

The Take out the Trash assassination and also, Bayonet assassinations.