What Do You Want as a DLC in Halo Infinite

What do you want as a DLC extension for Halo Infinite. I personally want a DLC where you are a normal UNSC marine before the events of Infinite fighting the Banished to secure an important asset.

A DLC where you go back to Reach and search for artifacts and things of importance that may have survived the glass beams, and at the same time a small army of Covenant have been deployed to do the same thing after receiving the same intel that the UNSC did.

I wouldn’t mind a “reconnaissance mission gone wrong” type of DLC where you get stuck behind enemy lines and have to get out.

I’d like to see forge supported with new content after launch.

Something like an ODST 2, you drop form orbit with your team but your pod gets hit by a turret and falls somewhere totally different than the rest of your team, your odst explores new places and travels through stuff like jungles, caves, and even a volcano! Maybe I’m getting too ahead of myself here lol.

I want to see a Halo Infinite DLC campaign levels where ODST Troopers are the main characters.

Red Team DLC.

Few Spartan II are still in service, I hope to learn more about the Red Team in Halo Infinite as playable characters or through the perspective of the Master Chief meeting his former comrades.

I want a dlc where u play as a brute and later on u team up with chief

> 2535434101253033;6:
> I want to see a Halo Infinite DLC campaign levels where ODST Troopers are the main characters.

Halo infinite: ODST :eye::eye:

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274984339197;8:
> Few Spartan II are still in service, I hope to learn more about the Red Team in Halo Infinite as playable characters or through the perspective of the Master Chief meeting his former comrades.

I thought of that, I’d like it a lot to be able to play as Jerome or anyone.

Maybe the perspective of a brute that later is dubbed Craig then killed by MC? It would be cool to see the banished side of things

I would want to see DLC where you play as the banished

i wanna play as a marine or an odst again, either that or a banished campaign where you have to fight covenant and unsc, and mabye some sort of final boss of a spartan