What do you think, what achievements will come?

i think for complete the game on all difficulties single/coop and in “the maw” to complete the run in a short time… maybe a weapon achievement … so… what think you ?

We will no doubt get the generic, beat this mission and beat them all on each difficulty, but they also said they were having a lot of fun making the achievements so I hope we will get some really weird ones.

-Find all the skulls (please make them collectibles and not just unlocked from the beginning!)
-Unlock all the terminals.
-Firefight points and rounds achievements.

The rest are probably just gonna be awesome random stuff. Think “If They Came to Hear Me Beg”. But what will they be, I wonder… Hopefully really fun stuff!

I posted a crapton of achievement ideas on bnet. See if I can find them.

Quick reminder, if you find your Bnet thread, make sure you copy over your text and not just link to your post. :wink:

Great thread about the Achievements in general though. I do love me some bleep-bloop, lol. I’ve been wondering about this as well lately.

Grim

We need Vidmaster achievements back. Maybe to unlock the BOB helmet for Reach.

Please no matchmaking achievements that you basically have to boost for like Halo 3 and Halo Reach have.

Just like the acheivment in Reach, they should have one for beating the HALO level without a vehicle. That would be so fun walking though the entire level on foot if you wanted to.

> Just like the acheivment in Reach, they should have one for beating the HALO level without a vehicle. That would be so fun walking though the entire level on foot if you wanted to.

I really like that one! Great idea! I would love to do that achievement. It would be really cool also if maybe 343i included co-op achievements where it requires 2 players to do. For example, maybe on the level The Maw, you and your buddy would have to use 2 warthogs on legendary and try and beat that level. Maybe something a little bit harder than this but you get the idea.

Sorry, double post

Should have the Frankie achievement that requires you to spend a certain amount of time playing in the water to earn.