What do you think the coolest helmet is?

My favorite helmet is Mark V. Although it doesn’t look as good as it does in Halo 3, it’s Mark V nonetheless and I love it. I would love to hear your opinions so reply saying what your favorite helmet is!

Mark IV. Original and best.

> Mark IV. Original and best.

Mark VI is awesome! If I had to choose a second favorite helmet, I’d definitely choose Mark VI.

H3 Recon, Deadeye, Hayabusa, Reach Mark VI, Reach Security, and then last but not least H3 Rogue. In order beginning with the best.

Deadeye is my favorite. Ricochet is my second favorite. Plus it’s new, got to love new armor.

Edit: Forgot about my Haunted helmet from Reach. Thats tied with Deadeye.

Locus. Halo 3s+Reach’s ODST is a close second.

Recruit.

Solid five-way-tie for me…

1. Mark V
  2. Recruit
  3. Scout
  4. Soldier
  5. Commando

Vanguard. It’s solid and original.

I really like the recruit PRIME and the deadeye although I dont have one :frowning:
Other favorite helmets I can actually use are the Recon, Mark VI and Operator.

> Mark IV. Original and best.

Huh, Mark IV isn’t in Halo 4… But Mark VI is :wink:

> I really like the recruit PRIME and the deadeye although I dont have one :frowning:
> Other favorite helmets I can actually use are the Recon, Mark VI and Operator.

Yeah, I really like Deadeye, but sadly I don’t have it either.

H4 wise, CIO
Overall, H3 era scout.

j

> Love my Mark VI helmet. Halo 4 was my first Halo game and I was absolutely terrible in the beginning. I ended up beating the campaign on legendary solo to prove a friend wrong, and have since played every Halo campaign (still need to buy ODST and Wars). So much sentimental value in that helmet!

I could hug you.

> Love my Mark VI helmet. Halo 4 was my first Halo game and I was absolutely terrible in the beginning. I ended up beating the campaign on legendary solo to prove a friend wrong, and have since played every Halo campaign (still need to buy ODST and Wars). So much sentimental value in that helmet!

Yes! You NEED to buy ODST! It’s one of my favorite Halo games. I absolutely love the story and firefight is just amazing!

> > Love my Mark VI helmet. Halo 4 was my first Halo game and I was absolutely terrible in the beginning. I ended up beating the campaign on legendary solo to prove a friend wrong, and have since played every Halo campaign (still need to buy ODST and Wars). So much sentimental value in that helmet!
>
> Yes! You NEED to buy ODST! It’s one of my favorite Halo games. I absolutely love the story and firefight is just amazing!

Great! Now I have to pop in ODST and play firefight just for the Nostalgia. Thanks!

> > > Love my Mark VI helmet. Halo 4 was my first Halo game and I was absolutely terrible in the beginning. I ended up beating the campaign on legendary solo to prove a friend wrong, and have since played every Halo campaign (still need to buy ODST and Wars). So much sentimental value in that helmet!
> >
> > Yes! You NEED to buy ODST! It’s one of my favorite Halo games. I absolutely love the story and firefight is just amazing!
>
> Great! Now I have to pop in ODST and play firefight just for the Nostalgia. Thanks!

Oh you’re very welcome! :slight_smile:

Ascetic elite ftw

But since this is a halo 4 post

Mark VI

<— if Halo 4.

but overall, Halo Reach’s GUNGNIR with those last attachment thingies.