What do you think the BR would feel like?

Halo 2 BR or Halo 3 BR?

I personally feel like Halo 4’s BR would feel more like Halo 2’s on account of the giantbomb livestream on Exile. I never liked using the BR in Halo 3 due to it not feeling right. I could never land any headshots.

Discuss?

I like H3 BR best, my friends could never out BR me and it was awesome! :smiley: but it’s not going to feel like that at all :frowning:

I’m guessing it is going to feel like H2 BR in a way, because you don’t have to lead shots… but obviously it is going to feel like the H4 BR :stuck_out_tongue:

> Halo 2 BR or Halo 3 BR?
>
> I personally feel like Halo 4’s BR would feel more like Halo 2’s on account of the giantbomb livestream on Exile. I never liked using the BR in Halo 3 due to it not feeling right. I could never land any headshots.
>
> Discuss?

I haven’t used the halo 2 br but from what i can see, it looks smoother than h3

Even on campaign on H3 I could hardly use it. I’ve never played H2 Matchmaking, because I wasn’t fortunate enough to have an Xbox at that time, but my friend and I would go into Halo 2 campaign or custom match and play against each other and it was fairly easy to use, a whole lot easier than H3, in my opinion.

If it is like the Halo 2 BR, I might actually ditch the DMR and use it instead…