what do you think of this

well I saw lots of threads talking about the SoundTrack and there was a fight between it should be like h1.h2.h3 and it has to be completly new so it can be fresh and what not.

SO I SAY WHY NOT BRING BACK THE CLASSIC LIKE H1.H2.H3 BUT!!! with diffrent instruments and new soundtracks in the begining of it, so it can sound better more new more awesome . its like putting new tracks with out hurting or messing with the original .

Example: thisA walk in the woods became this heretic hero

if there were a “like” button on your post… it would have just been raped

> well I saw lots of threads talking about the SoundTrack and there was a fight between it should be like h1.h2.h3 and ithas to be completly newso it can br fresh and what not.
>
>
> SO I SAY WHY NOT BRING BACK THE CLASSIC LIKE H1.H2.H3 BUT!!! with diffrent instruments and new soundtracks in the begining of it, so it can sound better more new more awesome . its like putting new tracks with out hurting or messing with the original .
>
>
> Example: thisA walk in the woods became this heretic hero

Here’s the thing.
If they reuse or remake music from older games, and stick it into Halo 4, then not only will it not match up, but people will come out of the wood works and say “WTF! You guys are lazy, why didn’t you wright your own music?”, also there could be some legal problems.
If they make their own music for this new game, then it’ll match up with the game, and not sound like it was half done. Yes I do think that they should look at old Halo music and use said music as a base, but it there really should be new music. You have a guy working on the sound track who is very skilled, and is from a culture full of rich music, and telling him to use older music from past games is like hiring some one for their creative mind, and then have them remake something that some one else made.

i guess i dont know what to say

I want completely new soundtrack for halo 4.

They’ll probably bring back some of the older songs and update them to suit Halo 4’s theme while adding completley new music.

> They’ll probably bring back some of the older songs and update them to suit Halo 4’s theme while adding completley new music.

The only way I can see them doing this, is if the do a two disc set one having Halo 4’s Sound Track, and then another full of old favorites.

They just have to keep the ancient, epic, alien, and the monks in mind, and mould something new.

I don’t care as long as the monk chants and the “Pa-ra-pam-paaam” in the final mission from Halo 3 stay untouched and in the game.
P.s: Don’t get me wrong, I like you idea. :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t mind that much, but it would be difficult to get them to fit into the gameplay. Unless they modeled the game after the soundtrack, which would most likely end up being a bad idea.

Halo’s music will be new, yet still Halo. Just like Halo 4 itself.

To me it all depends on how the game plays like in ODST the Mombasa streets song matched the game PERFECTLY but the song would not feel right in halo 2 so it all depends on how the game plays by the way the concept trailer sounded it might have some techno type sounds to it in some parts. I have high hopes that 343 know what there doing and very good post OP. BTW those two songs brought me down memory lane.

as for the ODST thing need I say more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw2sz-tqegU&feature=related

> > They’ll probably bring back some of the older songs and update them to suit Halo 4’s theme while adding completley new music.
>
> The only way I can see them doing this, is if the do a two disc set one having Halo 4’s Sound Track, and then another full of old favorites.

Why would they need to do that? They’ve never done that before. If you look at Halo 2/3’s soundtracks the old, updated pieces are mixed in with the new ones, just like they should be.

I’m pretty sure they’re just going to have new songs, some updated old songs and re-use some of the older songs in thier new ones. They’ll all blend in nicely with each other, just like they did in Halo 2/3.

> if there were a “like” button on your post… it would have just been raped

If you’re referring to the forum post, I think the “Thank” button does a good job…

> > > They’ll probably bring back some of the older songs and update them to suit Halo 4’s theme while adding completley new music.
> >
> > The only way I can see them doing this, is if the do a two disc set one having Halo 4’s Sound Track, and then another full of old favorites.
>
> Why would they need to do that? They’ve never done that before. If you look at Halo 2/3’s soundtracks the old, updated pieces are mixed in with the new ones, just like they should be.
>
> I’m pretty sure they’re just going to have new songs, some updated old songs and re-use some of the older songs in thier new ones. They’ll all blend in nicely with each other, just like they did in Halo 2/3.

No, Bungie has never done that, 343i is a whole new deal.