What do you think of the new loadout specialty

Link to bravo talking about it

What do you guys think of the Tracker Marker loadout item? I feel like it will be a good thing to stop people from when they start to get fired at, they run and hide somewhere and you have no idea where they went to

It’s interesting, but will probably never use it. Too many loadouts.

> 2533274868062286;1:
> Link to bravo talking about it
>
> What do you guys think of the Tracker Marker loadout item? I feel like it will be a good thing to stop people from when they start to get fired at, they run and hide somewhere and you have no idea where they went to

It would be interesting if someone can ever mark a camo guy, but for now (before I get my hand on it) it’s just another loadout that I probably won’t be using. Got to test it first though

> 2533274872647908;3:
> > 2533274868062286;1:
> > Link to bravo talking about it
> >
> > What do you guys think of the Tracker Marker loadout item? I feel like it will be a good thing to stop people from when they start to get fired at, they run and hide somewhere and you have no idea where they went to
>
>
> It would be interesting if someone can ever mark a camo guy, but for now (before I get my hand on it) it’s just another loadout that I probably won’t be using. Got to test it first though

I feel like it has a lot of potential to it if it ever flushes out

Does it mark enemies for the team or just for the person using it?

Answer to pervious person^^^ tracks target enemy for a short time. This is all we know

Since silencers and advanced sensors are a thing, every other attachment and armor mod is redundant.

> 2533275022416367;7:
> Since silencers and advanced sensors are a thing, every other attachment and armor mod is redundant.

Have you ever use Sentinal BR with Stabilizers? that is an amazing thing to use

> 2533274868062286;8:
> > 2533275022416367;7:
> > Since silencers and advanced sensors are a thing, every other attachment and armor mod is redundant.
>
>
> Have you ever use Sentinal BR with Stabilizers? that is an amazing thing to use

I have indeed. I’m just able to do a lot more damage with silencers.

If its going to mark for the team then I’m gonna give it a shot especially in a close game that could make a huge difference, but if its just a mini Promethean vision for yourself then I don’t see myself using it. Kinetic bolts silencer or stabilizers fit my playstyle more

> 2533274831998765;10:
> If its going to mark for the team then I’m gonna give it a shot especially in a close game that could make a huge difference, but if its just a mini Promethean vision for yourself then I don’t see myself using it. Kinetic bolts silencer or stabilizers fit my playstyle more

Exactly. If it acts like shooting a flag carrier it could be immeasurably useful.

> 2533275022416367;9:
> > 2533274868062286;8:
> > > 2533275022416367;7:
> > > Since silencers and advanced sensors are a thing, every other attachment and armor mod is redundant.
> >
> >
> > Have you ever use Sentinal BR with Stabilizers? that is an amazing thing to use
>
>
> I have indeed. I’m just able to do a lot more damage with silencers.

#Silencermasterrace
Sorry, I had to do it.

Maybe it’s a target detector.

I doubt it marks the target for the entire team. That seems a little OP.

> 2533274866989456;14:
> I doubt it marks the target for the entire team. That seems a little OP.

We don’t even know what REQ level it is. It could be like 6 or 7