What do you think of FOTUS?

When you see a FOTUS armor in lobby what do you think of that person?

“Why do people wear that?”

–That’s what I say in my mind.

I personally like fotus, and wish I could own it.

whenever i wear my fotus, i think i’m a unicorn
but it’s not my taste, so i don’t wear it often

It’s a bit silly for my taste, but it is cool to have a Unicorn Unique-Horn.

If it didn’t have the huge horn, it would be perfect in my opinion.

Fotus is my faviroit armour

I dont mind it that much, and i would like it if it returned in the next Halo.
Just, they should make it less Megatron/unicorn, and more Promethean knight…

> “Why do people wear that?”
>
> --That’s what I say in my mind.

A thousand agree’s here. Can’t stand it.

One of my friends (And one of the few who still plays Halo 4 exclusively) used to wear FOTUS since he got it. Was only just recently he switched to Prefect.

He loved it since he claimed it made him feel more like a Sangheili :slight_smile:

As for my thoughts, I think it’s pretty cool but I do have helmets I prefer over it, like the Gungnir and Scout.

i always wonder why anyone wears it. i hate it with a burning passion. mostly because it is just ugly as sin. also because it seems entirely pointless.

> i always wonder why anyone wears it. i hate it with a burning passion. mostly because it is just ugly as sin. <mark>also because it seems entirely pointless.</mark>

To an extent, the same can be said about all the armor variations in Halo Reach/4. They’re just aesthetics (in this game) that people can like or dislike as they will. :slight_smile:

I think really the only helmet I don’t much care for is the Defender. Pioneer and Scanner aren’t as bad as people keep saying they are. In my personal and humble opinion of course :slight_smile: They’re situational equipment. Don’t have to be designed for combat exactly.

I may love my Recon armor, but I love the Fotus armor set as well. Gives it that “extra terrestrial-like” appearance.

Comedy armour, like defender. It’s all good.

I hope I get it with a console version of Halo Xbox One. (Presuming it will have a console bundle)

> i always wonder why anyone wears it. i hate it with a burning passion. mostly because it is just ugly as sin. also because it seems entirely pointless.

It doesn’t suit a “Spartan” and I also agree it’s pointless. I’d much have more “human style” looking armor sets, like Reach did far better with than 4.

I like fotus, it looks pretty intimidating IMO, if it didn’t have the horn it would be a bit better I think

> I personally like fotus, and wish I could own it.

This. I want a horn :frowning:

I use the forearms and legs. The helmet is just stupid

That is one -Yoink!- beast