what do you think needs to be done for halo reach

What improvments do you fell need to be made. I just wonder what you all have to say.

I think something should be done if posibole to promote teamwork like maybe give a few extra criedits if you come in as a full team of 4 or more (Without 2nd hands)

Lol-Reach needs to be forgotten so we can move on to Halo 4.

I would enjoy my warthogs to not be made out of tin foil and bubblegum.

Remove the game complete from firefight gametypes so boosters get nothing for sitting there. That and in forge world maps add a texture, while editing I find you can add different lighting like rich colours, super bright, purple, pen and ink, add one of these to make forged maps not look so dull.

Fix the real flaws with the boot system where people can perch on a tank’s gun and die, then boot them. Or, jump on the Falcon’s blades, die and boot the pilot so they can have it.

Tweak the stability of the Warthog so it won’t flip on a dime.

Do some modding to introduce the Spectre into Invasions Elite attacker gametypes. A long shot, but i would have welcomed that from the start.

Overall, fix the problems that are being overshadowed by the people who think this should be Halo 3.

Nothing.
Enjoy it for what it is and learn to adapt to changes 343 put in place. Failing that there is a thing called forge and custom games for those that think/know they can do it better.

to have vehicles with ARMOR

dmr’s shouldn’t cut through a 5 foot-thick piece of tank armor

Take bleedthrough out of the TU and then apply TU to all playlists.

> What improvements do you feel need to be made. I just wonder what you all have to say.
>
> I think something should be done if possible to promote teamwork like maybe give a few extra credits if you come in as a full team of 4 or more (Without 2nd hands)

Improvements, simple: Remove all TU in playlists, Bring back every AA, Add more community maps and gametypes, Patch existing maps from exploits, Improve matchmaking and host selection, Improve skill matching, Improve existing gametypes (e.g. give the infected more points for infecting maybe 5 points per infection, that way the infected will be more motivated to infect and will make the game more intense and fast paced, the way it should be). Credit bonuses for objective assists (returning flags, disarming bomb etc.) And lastly more good DLC maps (preferably forgeable).