what do you think is better Old Halo's or Old Cods

What do you guys think is better old COD’s or old Halo’s ? I am talking about from Halo 3 and down and for Cod i am talking from Modern Warfare and down. I loved both of those game. I loved the old Cod’s because they had real replica weapons in the game that where actually in real life and the campaign was great. For Halo i loved how they had futuristic weapons and the multiplayer maps looked amazing! Now though i don’t like how Black ops 3 has dumb futuristic weapons because futuristic weapons belong in halo. Also there is a insane amount of swearing in black ops 3. that’s why now i stick with Halo 5 over black ops 3.

You’re asking this on a halo forum. Most people are probably going to say Halo.

I go for both. all this “next gen” with thrusters, free running is just killing the games we used to love

> 2535451146144181;1:
> What do you guys think is better old COD’s or old Halo’s ? I am talking about from Halo 3 and down and for Cod i am talking from Modern Warfare and down. I loved both of those game. I loved the old Cod’s because they had real replica weapons in the game that where actually in real life and the campaign was great. For Halo i loved how they had futuristic weapons and the multiplayer maps looked amazing! Now though i don’t like how Black ops 3 has dumb futuristic weapons because futuristic weapons belong in halo. Also there is a insane amount of swearing in black ops 3. that’s why now i stick with Halo 5 over black ops 3.

First, for the most part these futuristic weapons are modeled after modern weapons…They just have different names… So I don’t buy that as a reason for not liking BO3.

But to answer your question I would have to say the old CoD’s were better as much as I loved the original Halo trilogy. But IMO, there is no better story than history itself and especially before Modern Warfare when it was strictly a WW2 shooter. These campaigns were amazing in how they really wanted to put you in the shoes of real soldiers… storming Normandy watching everyone around you being slaughtered, or pushing -Yoink!-’s out of Stalingrad. These campaigns will always be my favorite out of any game… besides Metal Gear Solid for PS1 of course.

For team based competitive multiplayer, Halo.
For solo queue competitive multiplayer, COD.
For Story, Halo.

Halo is always better than COD at any time.

Halo 1/2/3 COD4/MW2

those were the days even though I didnt get into COD that much. I dabbled in the modern warfares and had a blast. It’s a shame how both franchises turned out.

I have not played the old CoDs so I will not answer

honestly, cod

Call of Duty 3 and Halo 3 are evenly matched to me. Call of Duty 3 didn’t have the Customized classes or anything fancy that could change the balance of the game.It did however have the set classes that kept things interesting. After playing some matchmaking in Halo 3, I could go to my recent player list and there was always one or two people playing custom games that I would just randomly join and it was always fun. Were some people confused when I just randomly joined their game they were, did some try to kick me, and did I try to rejoin, yes. Regardless, I had a great experience with both these games and can’t pick one over the other.