what do you think forge is going to be like?

what do you think the forge in halo 4 going to be like what is your dream forge what kind of things do you demand for the forge explain your ideas of the profound perfect forge you want to see

I honestly never got all that much into forge (not patient enough+lack of creativity) but I can see why people share such an interest in it.

as long as they make SOME improvements or fixes over the previous forge I think I and a lot of people will be satisfied.

I’ve never been a user of the Forge. But as long as the pallet is more than gray and green so I can play on diverse looking maps then I’m OK with it.

Basically, give the people who are far more intelligent than myself the proper tools to make nice maps so I can hold the objective on them on their own map.

> I’ve never been a user of the Forge. But as long as the pallet is more than gray and green so I can play on diverse looking maps then I’m OK with it.
>
> Basically, give the people who are far more intelligent than myself the proper tools to make nice maps so I can hold the objective on them on their own map.

This.