what do you think cortana is thinking for the 5 years she is in space

Well, what do you think is going through cortanas mind for the 5 years she is in space???

Me i think it is: Chief have you ever gone to the restroom???Ever???

I think everything stops in cryogenic sleep…

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post inappropriate comments.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

shes probably mastur-bating because she knows the chief doesn’t

> I think everything stops in cryogenic sleep…

Cortana didn’t go into cyrogenic stasis… Chief did…

She is probably compiling, and analyzing, information from High charity and from the Halo ring (installation- 04) from Combat Evolved.

> > I think everything stops in cryogenic sleep…
>
> Cortana didn’t go into cyrogenic stasis… Chief did…

I think he was responding to the idea of the Chief going to the restroom, not Cortana.

To be perfectly serious, I think she’s coming to terms with her mortality and at the same time, becoming more and more Human. More than established artificial intelligence parameters would suggest.

tl;dr, I want a romantic element between John and Cortana. :stuck_out_tongue:

She’s probably discovered the Meaning of Life, and the Cure for The Flood.

“This is a great waste of resources” ^^
Or maybe “Why didn’t they include a sleep mode for AIs too” :stuck_out_tongue:

> She’s probably discovered the Meaning of Life, and the <mark>Cure for The Flood</mark>.

Yeah…probably not.

> She’s probably discovered the Meaning of Life, and the Cure for The Flood.

no, seriously, she took 2 hours to come to terms with the sum of human knowledge imbued in her when she was created. so imagine how much data she has had to process given halo probably had a good history of the forerunners as well as 100000 years of technical data it amassed since it was made. and the data from high charity’s data network she has probably spent most of her time switching between processing all that information and using what little if any sensors left on that half of the dawn to keep her eyes on the space around them.

> Cure for The Flood.

Heat (fire, napalm, etc.), 8 gauge shells, and common sense.

If I were her, I’d probably play some Halo 3 while I used the remainder of my RAM to create Halo 4. Then I’d play that.

I think she is watching chief thinking “man id like to get in that cryo tube…”

> > She’s probably discovered the Meaning of Life, and the Cure for The Flood.
>
> 42
>
> no, seriously, she took 2 hours to come to terms with the sum of human knowledge imbued in her when she was created. so imagine how much data she has had to process given halo probably had a good history of the forerunners as well as 100000 years of technical data it amassed since it was made. and the data from high charity’s data network she has probably spent most of her time switching between processing all that information and using what little if any sensors left on that half of the dawn to keep her eyes on the space around them.

Derp. 42 is the answer to life, the universe, and everything, and not the meaning of life.

She’s probably starting to go rampant.

Cortana
Are we there yet?
Chief
No shut up I’m trying to sleep
Cortana
Don’t tell me to shut up (shuts off air supply the chiefs suit)
Chief
GASO WEEEEZZE
cortana
Say your sorry
Chief
Sob…sorry

A joke don’t take this serious guys

I think Cortana is an adventurer. I think she purposely sabotaged the ship just to have some fun with John and to jump start another trilogy just for us xD.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post inappropriate comments.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

I wonder if Female A.I. get -Yoink!-? Maybe that’s the canonical change to Chief’s cod piece mostly missing, eh?

>

Dude…that’s just creepy.

Cortana: “Well, Chief’s asleep. I think ill play some Reach while i wait for halo 4…”