What do you think about when you say halo infinite

We all have our own thoughts about all our favourite games but what comes to your creative mind when you think about Halo Infinite?

I think about all different games we have past then think what will be so special about this one😀
but to be honest do we really need to think of what is actually good when we all know everything is good in halo😇

I think of all the things i could make in forge and the time i will spend on either campaign or MP

I think about all the fun times I’m going to have with friends. I also look forward to the hopefully amazing campaign that we’re going to get and I’m loving the art style so far.

> 2535441168088862;1:
> We all have our own thoughts about all our favourite games but what comes to your creative mind when you think about Halo Infinite?

I think of: ahhhh, chilling on the zeta halo, shooting rats, driving around with warthog splattering grunts…

How we’ve had H5 for 6 years and how badly I want a new halo title with a new story and multiplayer to grind. I just wanna chill in the campaign first and enjoy it and then go hard on multiplayer.

> 2535409171473129;3:
> I think of all the things i could make in forge and the time i will spend on either campaign or MP

Very true!

> 2535453809720436;5:
> > 2535441168088862;1:
> > We all have our own thoughts about all our favourite games but what comes to your creative mind when you think about Halo Infinite?
>
> I think of: ahhhh, chilling on the zeta halo, shooting rats, driving around with warthog splattering grunts…

Ahhaahahahahaha

I think about chilling with my best two Halo buddies in the social big team slayer play list.

I play a wide variety of playlists and gametype’s across all Halo’s as a solo player, but every Halo game has had me and those two buddies crushing and getting crushed in big team. And I can’t wait to do it on a new Halo title :grin:!

I think about how many times I’m gonna lose sleep playing Halo Infinite

halo infant looks good

> 2535471015334583;6:
> How we’ve had H5 for 6 years and how badly I want a new halo title with a new story and multiplayer to grind. I just wanna chill in the campaign first and enjoy it and then go hard on multiplayer.

That’s a big one for me too, crazy to think that Halo 5 will be 6 years old by the time Infinite finally comes out. Longest we’ve ever had to wait for a main Halo entry and longest we’ve had to wait for any Halo game since Halo Wars came out almost 4 years ago and there’s been nothing since then (I don’t count Fireteam Raven). I just can’t really enjoy Halo 5 much anymore because I’ve just been playing it for so long. I rarely play Halo these days because I just need something new so bad so I seriously can’t wait for Infinite and a new Halo experience finally after all these years

an immense, immersive world with hours of exploration, with a story that makes the difference. a campaign with so much replay value that most likely when I enter multiplayer I won’t be able to do much to defend myself

Either the death of my most beloved franchise or the rebirth.

Progress forsaken in the form of canned nostalgia.

“Please be good”

It’s a Halo that’s supposed to last ten years, so this will be the Halo my son is eventually introduced to. He’s five right now, and loves my Chief Funko and Lego sets.

Its gonna be crazy. I was ten when CE was gifted to me. Infinite will probably last him from ten to fifteen.

> 2535441168088862;1:
> We all have our own thoughts about all our favourite games but what comes to your creative mind when you think about Halo Infinite?

I think to the best Halo Game of all time, The return of classic art style, the Mark VI Gen 3 armor for MC and MP experience, friends, community, Awesome Campaign, all pc with a 1660 can run it, all people can play it! :slight_smile:

> 2535406417205447;17:
> > 2535441168088862;1:
> > We all have our own thoughts about all our favourite games but what comes to your creative mind when you think about Halo Infinite?
>
> I think to the best Halo Game of all time, The return of classic art style, the Mark VI Gen 3 armor for MC and MP experience, friends, community, Awesome Campaign, all pc with a 1660 can run it, all people can play it! :slight_smile:

Very positive!!!:slight_smile:

Fear

> 2535409171473129;3:
> I think of all the things i could make in forge and the time i will spend on either campaign or MP

I think of how advanced the Forge is probably going to be, and how much its going to leave me in the dust, haha.

You know when you see and old person trying to use the internet for the first time; yeah that’s gonna be me.