What do you think about upcoming Defiant Map Pack?

As the title says, what do you think about Defiant Map Pack? I feel… exited and interested to see the map pack & maps.
And there have been suggestion about plausible new helmet, if you want to find more about that it’s on B.net reach forums…

I think the maps look fantastic; I like it when they make maps that have events happening in the background like in Highlands where the Covenant ships are glassing the area. Not only does it seem as if there’s more going on than just random spartans and elites fighting but it also helps those who make machinimas, myself included, by having something that could be interesting story wise.

As for the helmet rumor, I have no idea. I’m pretty sure they said they can’t add armor with the map packs, but I’m not entirely sure.

> I think the maps look fantastic; I like it when they make maps that have events happening in the background like in Highlands where the Covenant ships are glassing the area. Not only does it seem as if there’s more going on than just random spartans and elites fighting but it also helps those who make machinimas, myself included, by having something that could be interesting story wise.
>
> As for the helmet rumor, I have no idea. I’m pretty sure they said they can’t add armor with the map packs, but I’m not entirely sure.

I agree, i loved too to that kind of that “reach is truly falling effect”. (seen in maps Highlands & Condemned).
Plus seems like that places: Highlands & Condemned are taken/ inspirated from places at novel: The Fall of Reach.
Quote from Halopedia:

> This marks the first time locations from the novel Halo: The Fall of Reach have been realized as playable spaces in a game. Both the Station Gamma ( Condemned )and the Training Preserve ( Highlands )are key locations mentioned in the book.

I’m excited about a new firefight map. That has potential of greater things to come before any new Halo titles ship in the near future (hopefully).

Im stoked for it! Highlands looks like it will be a lot of fun.

Can’t wait!

Responding to the topic, the map pack should be pretty awesome. I am a huge fan of firefight, and I’d love to see new maps.

I haven’t seen what they look like yet, but from everyone here’s posts, they seem pretty cool!

I’m excited about the canon aspect’s of the maps aswell as gameplay on them.

> I’m excited about the canon aspect’s of the maps aswell as gameplay on them.

It’s the same for me.

> Responding to the topic, the map pack should be pretty awesome. I am a huge fan of firefight, and I’d love to see new maps.
>
> I haven’t seen what they look like yet, but from everyone here’s posts, they seem pretty cool!

You haven’t seen the Defiant Map Pack trailer yet?

> > Responding to the topic, the map pack should be pretty awesome. I am a huge fan of firefight, and I’d love to see new maps.
> >
> > I haven’t seen what they look like yet, but from everyone here’s posts, they seem pretty cool!
>
> You haven’t seen the Defiant Map Pack trailer yet?

Not to mention all the other material out there. Screen-shots, videos, and what have you.

Granted, some of it is leaked, and I am not condoning that you actively seek this, but yeah it’s pretty much all out there already.

I feel disappointed in this map pack. The Noble Map Pack was the best ever since Halo 2, but this map pack looks disappointing. I feel like I am only buying 2 maps with a 3rd map that I will probably rarely play. Honestly, we are only getting two multiplayer maps. Why couldn’t we have had 3 maps and a 4th map which would be the firefight map as a bonus? Hopefully we will get a free map on bungie day again.