What do you think about the wasp ?

I never have wasp cards xD I like this vehicule, what about you ? Not heavy and strong but faster and “aggressive”.

It’s frail and weak. I’m not a fan. I like when my enemies have them, though.

Although I will say, I can change the tide of a BTB match with the Wasp on Guillotine.

I agree that there quite rare to get from req packs despite the fact that their rare, I think they’re ok for a req level 3 vehicle although it could use a boost function like the banshee but that’s just my opinion.

If you use one the second you hit level 3 on Apex or Arc it can turn the tide of the match. I’ve seen some people keep the aloft for absurdly long times.

Fun vehicle for WZFF. I cannot seem to be as effective in Warzone with it though because of low shields even with a wheelman.

I like it. For a level 3 vehicle, it’s really effective. I can carry myself to the end of a WZFF match with one, and in normal Warzone, I’ll last long enough to get past level 6 sometimes, giving me the opportunity to immediately get a Banshee when I die.

I get impatient trying to kill anything stronger than a grunt or crawler because they are not very powerful.

is cheap, only lv 3, only de defense are low, are very easy to kill

Love it, one time I survived on the wasp for three rounds in firefight it like round 2 threw 5 where I changed to the Pheaton Heilos for the first time.

I like it a lot. Many people don’t know how to use it, but in the right hands, like mine, it can be devastating. I have gotten many triple kills and so on with it. It’s such a fun vehicle, I feel like using one now. It takes skill to use effectively, but I can make it survive if I play it right. The biggest threats are other wasps, and direct counters such as rockets, hydras, etc. But if one can avoid that, it’s pretty powerful. You have to sting like a wasp and move like a butterfly. Move fast and dodge fire, although there is some amount you can take while engaging the enemy, [try to stay low sometimes and get shields back up], and then come in for a sting and move it!

> 2533274809220485;10:
> I like it a lot. Many people don’t know how to use it, but in the right hands, like mine, it can be devastating. I have gotten many triple kills and so on with it. It’s such a fun vehicle, I feel like using one now. It takes skill to use effectively, but I can make it survive if I play it right. The biggest threats are other wasps, and direct counters such as rockets, hydras, etc. But if one can avoid that, it’s pretty powerful. You have to sting like a wasp and move like a butterfly. Move fast and dodge fire, although there is some amount you can take while engaging the enemy, [try to stay low sometimes and get shields back up], and then come in for a sting and move it!

This is the best way to use it but for some reason I can’t move it fast.

i need more. those things are awsome

It’s incredibly annoying in Big Team Battle. Always seems like there is one guy who camps it the entire match and drops 30+ kills.

In Warzone, it’s good for like the first 5-7 minutes then it’s obsolete.

Annoying. And I never can get them in any pack

I love the Wasp. It is a little weak, but I have learned to use it effectively in WWFF on Skirmish at Darkstar and March on Stormbreak because there are areas where you can take cover much better. Sometimes I’ve survived 2 rounds intact.

> 2533274803493024;2:
> It’s frail and weak. I’m not a fan. I like when my enemies have them, though.
>
> Although I will say, I can change the tide of a BTB match with the Wasp on Guillotine.

I have been playing a lot of BTB and it seems that whoever gets the Wasp first, on that map, wins the game. Same goes for Unearthed. I love the Wasp on BTB and WZFF.

Wasp in BTB is a great defensive vehicle. Just don’t get to aggressive with it.

It’s darn near perfect for a flying vehicle. Just wait till we get variants.

That it needs to be more common in Req packs…

> 2533274809220485;10:
> I like it a lot. Many people don’t know how to use it, but in the right hands, like mine, it can be devastating. I have gotten many triple kills and so on with it. It’s such a fun vehicle, I feel like using one now. It takes skill to use effectively, but I can make it survive if I play it right. The biggest threats are other wasps, and direct counters such as rockets, hydras, etc. But if one can avoid that, it’s pretty powerful. You have to sting like a wasp and move like a butterfly. Move fast and dodge fire, although there is some amount you can take while engaging the enemy, [try to stay low sometimes and get shields back up], and then come in for a sting and move it!

I haven’t really associated moving fast with the Wasp, but staying low is definitely key; as well as knowing when to go high. Shooting straight up with the Wasp when someone is shooting at you can throw them off just enough to get your kill in.