What do you think about infinity's armory

So the new update just came out and i would love to hear what you guys think about. I personally love this new update with all new weapon skins and the atlas armor is like the 10x cooler version of the EVA armor. Also, the achilles is like the coolest thing on the planet.
PLEASE tell me your opinion. :slight_smile:

Hate it.

The H2 BR is virtually the ONLY thing I care about in the entire update. The weapon skins are awful, the req guns are just going to be sold so I can maybe get something useful, none of the armor is appealing, the WA map should’ve come out last month, Riptide is mediocre at best but at least playable unlike Overgrowth.

Still no social playlists. Still no Team Snipers or Doubles. SWAT still blows.

2/10 highly disappointed.

Meh. its nothing special. Sure its nice for an update. I had never had high hopes, so i cant say i was disappointed.

Every update can’t be huge and groundbreaking. Seem’s ok to me! Can’t wait for ball games in Feb though

It’s a light update. I didn’t hate it, but I found it ridiculous that people are quitting H5 because of certain things. 343 then gives us pizza skins. I do love the H2 BR though. That’s about it. All the new armor is ugly except the Achilles, which I will hopefully be getting in a few months :slight_smile:

Meh update so far

I like the boomco skins and the H2 BR. Blood of Suban is fun to use. Everything else is eh. Urban is a good map even though its a remix for Warzone Assault.

DIS MIGHT BE IN UPDATE- UNFRIGGENBELIEVABLE- GRIFBALL!!!

> 2533274913936758;2:
> Hate it.
>
> The H2 BR is virtually the ONLY thing I care about in the entire update. The weapon skins are awful, the req guns are just going to be sold so I can maybe get something useful, none of the armor is appealing, the WA map should’ve come out last month, Riptide is mediocre at best but at least playable unlike Overgrowth.
>
> Still no social playlists. Still no Team Snipers or Doubles. SWAT still blows.
>
> 2/10 highly disappointed.

i think they don’t make team snipers a regular game type is because the achilles armor they want it to be hard to get the commendations

> 2535420033410870;8:
> DIS MIGHT BE IN UPDATE- UNFRIGGENBELIEVABLE- GRIFBALL!!!

well i guess that will be in the next update but am still happy

> 2535409103705542;7:
> I like the boomco skins and the H2 BR. Blood of Suban is fun to use. Everything else is eh. Urban is a good map even though its a remix for Warzone Assault.

the boomco skins are very cool H2 BR is very cool as well i have not used the blood of suban yet and i am a big fan of warzone assault so i am happy about the new map

> 2533274900911359;5:
> It’s a light update. I didn’t hate it, but I found it ridiculous that people are quitting H5 because of certain things. 343 then gives us pizza skins. I do love the H2 BR though. That’s about it. All the new armor is ugly except the Achilles, which I will hopefully be getting in a few months :slight_smile:

i agree it was not a lot but free content is free content

> 2535464169630092;6:
> Meh update so far

at least it is free

> 2718914239344815;4:
> Every update can’t be huge and groundbreaking. Seem’s ok to me! Can’t wait for ball games in Feb though

me too i want my grifball:)

> 2533274874103116;3:
> Meh. its nothing special. Sure its nice for an update. I had never had high hopes, so i cant say i was disappointed.

well the achilles is something that we can all dream of

I think it’s pretty cool but 343 needs to do what we all want, make some gametypes types. The game still feels kind of empty without all of the awesome modes that we know and love.

It’s pretty terrible,both new maps are pretty much remakes of other ones they added new req’s that your unlikely to ever actually unlock,I was expecting another playlist at least but nope :frowning:

I don’t mind it but I feel like the Warzone map is just a myth as I have not played it.

I may be in the minority but I love riptide.

Love the new map, built straight off of the fathom format. Halo 2 BR was a sweet addition. Would like to see some of the more popular maps from days of ole brought back.

> 2533275012978818;18:
> I don’t mind it but I feel like the Warzone map is just a myth as I have not played it.
>
> I may be in the minority but I love riptide.

It’s a Warzone Assualt map. It actually comes up frequently as well.