What do you love/hate about firefight?

Personally I do love the difficulty of the mode. I understand a tonne of people do not but each to their own.
Cant stand playing with randoms though, as it seems most people i pair up with have no clue what they are doing.

The respawn timer that tries to imitate “difficulty” by just preventing you from playing the game, not making the game actually harder.

> 2533274833081329;2:
> The respawn timer that tries to imitate “difficulty” by just preventing you from playing the game, not making the game actually harder.

Yeah, its a real pain on round 5 where you have to kill 3 wardens, but most of the team is waiting 30 seconds

> 2533274887997378;3:
> > 2533274833081329;2:
> > The respawn timer that tries to imitate “difficulty” by just preventing you from playing the game, not making the game actually harder.
>
>
> Yeah, its a real pain on round 5 where you have to kill 3 wardens, but most of the team is waiting 30 seconds

Difficult is fine and I’d have no problems if it would be increased AS LONG AS THEY REMOVE THE FRIGGIN TIMER

Emphasis teamwork to a common goal but most people seperate and just lose it for everyone

Love: Hordes of enemies, YES.

Hate: I can’t play until I finish school.

I hate that there are no sets like in previous firefights.
Each set would activate a skull making it harder. At the moment I seem to fly throught the five rounds, and like somebody pointed out. Making the respawn time longer each round is not making it more difficult.

I hate that there’s no endless version of firefight where you fight wave after wave against increasingly difficult odds until you run out of lives. Also players who stand behind you while fighting, preventing you from avoiding enemy fire. I swear most of my deaths are because of players bunching up behind me trying to grab as many kills as possible lol

Cannot hijack, which is very worst decision ever made to PVE game.

> 2533274833081329;2:
> The respawn timer that tries to imitate “difficulty” by just preventing you from playing the game, not making the game actually harder.

This.
Imo FF should have still been life-based, but have your deaths take away from your req lvl. Get to zero and game over.