What do you like/dislike about infinity's armory?

Even though it it just out there are things I’m seeing that I like and dislike. For an example I like how the added some new animations with the energy sword. Really the only thing I dislike so far is that I have to leave my quest for gold packs and go back to silver.

Interested in:
Riptide
Urban

Don’t care:
Halo 2 Battle Rifle
Carbine Variants
Mark V Armor, the other Armor

Dislike:
More emblems…great.
Dumb weapon skins.
Achilles

Like: New maps awesome weapon skins and awesome new armor and new weapons
Dislike: I still haven’t gotten all the original items >_< but seriously I love the req system so these monthly updates are like amazing to me, maybe not to others though.

Love the new map additions. Like some of the new skins for comedic relief. Like the new assassinations for aesthetic value. Find the new emblems rather pointless (I think most of us are sporting emblems based on commendations). Love and hate the Achilles armor/helm (gonna be a long time until anyone gets them, but they look bad -Yoink-). Appreciate the bug fixes and forge updates.

> 2533274886531207;4:
> Love the new map additions. Like some of the new skins for comedic relief. Like the new assassinations for aesthetic value. Find the new emblems rather pointless (I think most of us are sporting emblems based on commendations). Love and hate the Achilles armor/helm (gonna be a long time until anyone gets them, but they look bad -Yoink-). Appreciate the bug fixes and forge updates.

Ya I don’t care for a lot of the emblems but I do like a lot of all the new colorful skins. Not the pizza one though.

I love how weapons don’t insta despawn in warzone.

Honestly the Halo 2 BR IS THE BEST THING that could happen to H5!! Damn that thing i soooooo sweet!!! 1000 times better than the new BR!!
Riptide is awesome as well and the increased weapon despawn time is a blessing! Couldn’t test urban though (Got my first match of the day on it and my xbox crashed)

I love everything the update adds but I don’t like what it DOESN’T add.

Sword on Overgrowth is God now, without the Shotgun to fight it off. Carbine is a piss poor substitute.

Mark V is some kind of remake instead of the classic. I mean really?! That’s the only problem I see with this update. That Halo 2 BR is like swimming in nostalgia. Now all we need is a Master Chief rendition of the Mjolnir Mark VI and the Halo CE Magnum.

Love:

• Warzone is even better with 20 seconds despawning and faster req level! It’s a total chaos and I love it!!
  • The Carbine variants. So far I have only unlocked the automatic one, but it’s great fun to use!
  • The connection seems to be better.
  • The new Warzone map is really fun!
  • The new blue color for blue team is great!

Don’t know yet

• Still haven’t treid riptide, but it looks cool.
  • I haven’t unlocked the halo 2 BR, so I don’t know if it only feels like a reskin or if it actually feels different

Hate:

• More useless emblems and skins! Only adds to the grind.
  • Still can’t sell more than one req at a time
  • Still no post game carnage report
  • Pre game lobby is not that good either.
  • Well, more pressing issues like more playlists were not adressed.

Dislikes
-Riptide doesn’t seem to play well
-Customs still have no options
-You have to select the base gametype before you can select a custom gametype
-No gametypes
-No file browser

-H2 BR

I like the boomco skins. They look so fun.

Like the new maps. Dont like that they made stupid food skins… Its like they are trying to insult us. Plenty of badass skins that we would actually like they could’ve put in. I was wondering did they take summit out of the warzone assault matching now? playing a bunch of assault and didn’t see it once today

Accelerated Req leveling and increased despawn timer change the dynamic sooo much. Great improvements!