What do you hate more about the halo 5 community?

just wondering what you guys hated the most about other halo players. For me, it’s the quitters. Boss kill stealing takes a close second tho.

343 apologists

You honestly should had an all of the above option…

> 2533274884387290;3:
> You honestly should had an all of the above option…

The post is called what do you hate MORE. If I added all of the above, everyone would just vote for that.

I know buts it’s just so hard to decide… For the the record I picked teammate who make you lose

Im not really a hater. And your describing game play not the community.

The Bungie weenie riders :wink:

They never give 343 games a chance and immediately hate new Halos cuz “343”

> 2533274884686224;2:
> 343 apologists

Case and point

> 2535439780801708;7:
> The Bungie weenie riders :wink:
>
> They never give 343 games a chance and immediately hate new Halos cuz “343”
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274884686224;2:
> > 343 apologists
>
>
> Case and point

Pretty sure they thoroughly explain their reasons.

> 2535460843083983;8:
> > 2535439780801708;7:
> > The Bungie weenie riders :wink:
> >
> > They never give 343 games a chance and immediately hate new Halos cuz “343”
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > 2533274884686224;2:
> > > 343 apologists
> >
> >
> > Case and point
>
>
> Pretty sure they thoroughly explain their reasons.

Then maybe they shouldn’t play Halo if they don’t like the games now?..

But nah they need to feed off of anything 343 may do wrong in their backwards minds like leeches

> 2535439780801708;9:
> > 2535460843083983;8:
> > > 2535439780801708;7:
> > > The Bungie weenie riders :wink:
> > >
> > > They never give 343 games a chance and immediately hate new Halos cuz “343”
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > > 2533274884686224;2:
> > > > 343 apologists
> > >
> > >
> > > Case and point
> >
> >
> > Pretty sure they thoroughly explain their reasons.
>
>
> Then maybe they shouldn’t play Halo if they don’t like the games now?..
>
> But nah they need to feed off of anything 343 may do wrong in their backwards minds like leeches

or, or, and hear me out on this one…

maybe we’re trying to give 343i critiques to help better the franchise because the last two games launched in abysmal condition.

But please, by all means, consider all forms of criticisms as bad for the series because negative opinions hurt their little feelings

No one ever steals a boss kill, as teammates we need the kill to win the match…really hating this mentality. …I’m over it quickly because it’s much worse that the other team gets the kill. So I’m kinda saying the old “there is no I in team”

As someone who isn’t a little kid, why are people so against them? I’m sure many of the people who are long time halo fans started playing when they were very young as well. We should accept them into the community, since in 10 years, they will be leading the halo community, because many of the older fans will likely stop playing.

> 2535442000045654;12:
> As someone who isn’t a little kid, why are people so against them? I’m sure many of the people who are long time halo fans started playing when they were very young as well. We should accept them into the community, since in 10 years, they will be leading the halo community, because many of the older fans will likely stop playing.

Also to answer your question, I hate the people who stopped playing the game, but stick around on the forums just to let us know their negative opinions.

> 2533274799135257;10:
> > 2535439780801708;9:
> > > 2535460843083983;8:
> > > > 2535439780801708;7:
> > > > The Bungie weenie riders :wink:
> > > > They never give 343 games a chance and immediately hate new Halos cuz “343”
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > > 2533274884686224;2:
> > > > > 343 apologists
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Case and point
> > >
> > >
> > > Pretty sure they thoroughly explain their reasons.
> >
> >
> > Then maybe they shouldn’t play Halo if they don’t like the games now?..
> > But nah they need to feed off of anything 343 may do wrong in their backwards minds like leeches
>
>
> or, or, and hear me out on this one…
> maybe we’re trying to give 343i critiques to help better the franchise because the last two games launched in abysmal condition.
> But please, by all means, consider all forms of criticisms as bad for the series because negative opinions hurt their little feelings

Not all forms of criticism are bad. Constructive criticism is something that needs to be seen more here.

You know, preferably without the venom and the frothing at the mouth in anger over “missing content”, for example. And the strawman comparisons over other things (Like a car, or a loaf of bread) when technology and software are in a different ballpark as far as how they work and progress.

> 2533274826920712;14:
> > 2533274799135257;10:
> > > 2535439780801708;9:
> > > > 2535460843083983;8:
> > > > > 2535439780801708;7:
> > > > > The Bungie weenie riders :wink:
> > > > >
> > > > > They never give 343 games a chance and immediately hate new Halos cuz “343”
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > > 2533274884686224;2:
> > > > > > 343 apologists
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Case and point
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Pretty sure they thoroughly explain their reasons.
> > >
> > >
> > > Then maybe they shouldn’t play Halo if they don’t like the games now?..
> > >
> > > But nah they need to feed off of anything 343 may do wrong in their backwards minds like leeches
> >
> >
> > or, or, and hear me out on this one…
> >
> > maybe we’re trying to give 343i critiques to help better the franchise because the last two games launched in abysmal condition.
> >
> > But please, by all means, consider all forms of criticisms as bad for the series because negative opinions hurt their little feelings
>
>
> Not all forms of criticism are bad. Constructive Criticism is something that needs to be seen more here.
>
> You know, preferably without the venom and the frothing at the mouth in anger over “missing content”, for example. And the strawman comparisons over other things (Like a car, or a loaf of bread) when technology and software are in a different ballpark as far as how they work and progress.

Which stems the root of the point of my comment (minus the sarcasm)
Criticism is healthy to a project if done properly. And many people here do speak the points of what can be fixed or what the problems are. Of course there’s gonna be a few recruits here and there that spit out unintelligent babbling, but the same can be said about those who defend 343i.

Halo 5 isnt perfect, in fact its far from it, but I applaud 343i for at least trying to better it day by day.

Toxicity. I have never seen a community hate the game they play as much as the Halo community. Constructive criticism is good. Mindless hatred and “you’re not allowed to enjoy this game” mentality is bad.

> 2533274846307559;16:
> Toxicity. I have never seen a community hate the game they play as much as the Halo community. Constructive criticism is good. Mindless hatred and “you’re not allowed to enjoy this game” mentality is bad.

Except that nobody is telling you to stop playing. You are allowed to enjoy this game. For the hopes and dreams of all, if we could just enjoy the game, but we have a certain conditioning having been accustomed to an industry that prides itself on the further development of entertainment - to push beyond the known boundaries of what we experience day-by-day. As people who care and invest themselves in this industry, we wish not to take steps backwards, so settling for less is nothing short of petty and stagnative. Less is not more, no matter how much you try your best to sugarcoat things.

Standards are made to be raised, not lowered.
How can you physically and mentally - as part of the human race - deny the one thing that has seperated us from everything else?

> 2533274846307559;16:
> Toxicity. I have never seen a community hate the game they play as much as the Halo community. Constructive criticism is good. Mindless hatred and “you’re not allowed to enjoy this game” mentality is bad.

Meh, it’s a little less widespread than it was in the Reach days. The Bungie community circa Reach was incredibly terrible.

It’s a bit more mild, here. There’s only about a dozen I can point out (That come here regularly) that parrot their points to death while being incredibly condescending about it at the same time.

Usually people stop and watch as I snap a Spartans back and neck so I rarely ever get people who yoink me…

> 2535442000045654;12:
> As someone who isn’t a little kid, why are people so against them? I’m sure many of the people who are long time halo fans started playing when they were very young as well. We should accept them into the community, since in 10 years, they will be leading the halo community, because many of the older fans will likely stop playing.

Good question, most of us older guys don’t stop to think about it. I’m 23 and be been playing since 2005 I think… Maybe here and there before but that’s when I got Halo 2.
So maybe I’m guilty of being a hypocrite but now I don’t think younger teens should be playing shooting games in general. Just an observation from my experiences working with youth, regardless of arguments you hear from industry and psychologists about “virtual violence” and “desensitizing”, I have definitely noticed that many kids who play these games are more aggressive, feel the need to show off by swearing uncessesarily, and typically act as though they are entitled to play games. I don’t let the kids I work with play them during sessions, even though we have an Xbox and PS4 there, we focus on things that will help them in life, not shooting other people online.

A bit off topic, so to answer your question now, I don’t like coming home, grabbing a beer and relaxing with my game if I have to listen to a 12 year old use more curse words in one game than I do in a week, or acting immaturely because he lost out on the sniper rifle. And the big one is when they only want to run around and shoot teammates or screw around and lose us the game.