What do you guys think of the new map, Aband

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7vwD0L0iWs&feature=related

I think this may be my new favorite map. They even mention a species native to the planet trapped in the science labs , what do you guys think they could be? The map looks very unpredictable.

Thoughts??? What is your favorite map so far?

like the new map, probably my favorite so far

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7vwD0L0iWs&feature=related
>
> I think this may be my new favorite map. They even mention a species native to the planet trapped in the science labs , what do you guys think they could be? The map looks very unpredictable.
>
> Thoughts??? What is your favorite map so far?

It’s the aliens from te movies of the same title. It all fits scientists gone, alien things in a container that look like a face hugger…

EDIT: fav map ragnarock. Love Valhalla. Always will

Adrift. MLG approved map

I like the map a lot, probably will be my favorite, but I have to play it to be sure.

Looks good…

And I’m happy to see more BTB maps

Hopefully it plays great…

I like every single map in Halo 4, all of them except Meltdown, I don’t know, I get frustrated for turning on every corner when I’m in vehicles, the map is just a big 8 with 2 bases. My mind could change when I actually play it though.

My favorite map yet is Ragnarok, one of my favorite maps of H3

it looks unique. i like it, it reminds me of backwash lol. may favourtite maps are ragnarok, meltdown and exile, because I LOVE BTB, and those maps are great!

I’m liking the maps. Abandon looks okay, but I need to play it first to see if I really like it or not. Same goes for Solace. Adrift and Haven look fun. Exile and Ragnarok seem very good and will be plenty of fun. Meltdown looks nice, though I was hoping for a much more open map (all 3 big maps are narrow canyons). Complex and Longbow look absolutely stunning, though. I had my doubts about Longbow at first, but its proven itself. They both would make excellent choices for all gametypes and styles of play, and I can’t wait to play on them. I also like how the vehicular sections of them are more open and less bumpy, allowing for fast and easy travel.

Who else is dying to play Dominion on Longbow???

I really like it, its a very interesting map. But its not my vision of a map thats made for vehicle gameplay, 343 have made very good maps but there arent really any maps thats very spacious and roomy for vehicles, especially for something like the banshee. Exile and ragnarok would be the best ones for the banshee but they are not that spacious either.

I would love a map thats really big and open something like size and space hemorrhage has but obviously a lot better.