What Do You Guys Think of Ranking?

I’m personally a fan of ranking in Halo but in Halo 5 I find there’s almost no point in the ranking system because it changes every month. Also it goes off your wins/losses instead of personal skill until you hit onyx or champion. I just find it kinda pointless, just wondering who else thinks the same?

You don’t even get anything for achieving a high rank and arena on this game is boring so to me it is pointless

At the beginning, I would do my best to get the highest level, but now I play for fun, so it does not matter to me what level I get.

> 2535433238497925;3:
> At the beginning, I would do my best to get the highest level, but now I play for fun, so it does not matter to me what level I get.

I just rank to get the emblem.

I think that it is a terrible system. It has so many flaws that would take forever to point out because of the sheer number.

> 2533274875982754;4:
> > 2535433238497925;3:
> > At the beginning, I would do my best to get the highest level, but now I play for fun, so it does not matter to me what level I get.
>
> I just rank to get the emblem.

Same here!

Worse than broken. Totally skewed.
Plat 4 as a solo, diamond 6 with mates, both in slayer.

Read through the Matchmaking feedback archive and then feel free to leave feedback in the feedback threads.