what do you guys think about halo 5's magnum

so i got halo this Christmas and have been playing nothing else since then. The thing ive noticed is how much i have been using the magnum. i mean i haven’t used it this much since halo 1. to me this has to be the best magnum in halo. I know you guys will disagree and say halo 1 had the best, but im talking about its not op as all hell like halo 1 and it doesn’t sucks like halo 2. Its probably the most well balanced magnum in halo. So i wanted to know where do you guys stand on this. do you agree with me or do you think reach had the best or another halo. And i want you guys to think about balance wise. So no halo 1 because lets be honest that was so op its bad. so what do you guys think about my view? agree? disagree?

It’s so perf mang

I think it’s perfect. If there is one thing this game did right, it is definitely the Magnum. It’s a beauty to look at too.

Halo Ce Magnum wasn’t OP. This one is decent but should be stronger. That’s what I think.

> 2533274819302824;4:
> Halo Ce Magnum wasn’t OP. This one is decent but should be stronger. That’s what I think.

As in a 4 shot kill? Why do you think that, if that is what you mean?

I think it’s very balanced and useful instead of just a last resort gun. I find it more versatile than the AR. The balance in Halo 5 is the best I have ever seen.

> 2533274834537210;5:
> > 2533274819302824;4:
> > Halo Ce Magnum wasn’t OP. This one is decent but should be stronger. That’s what I think.
>
>
> As in a 4 shot kill? Why do you think that, if that is what you mean?

Yes, for a lot of reasons. Mainly how it stacks up against other weapons or prevents people from escaping.

It doesn’t have the dominating range of the DMR, power of the BR, or the speed of the Carbine but it boy it brings some serious heat in the right hands. And if you have a good eye and steady aim it can be used at nearly all ranges. It’s probably the most versatile gun in the game but it takes patience to master. It’s my favorite gun and I have landed many many heatshot and perfect kills with it. That final bullet lodging through the greymatter of an enemy…it feels so damn good.

It’s great. It’s not OP but it’s competitive against everything in the right hands. Perfect loadout weapon imo.

Perfect…

> 2533274819302824;7:
> > 2533274834537210;5:
> > > 2533274819302824;4:
> > > Halo Ce Magnum wasn’t OP. This one is decent but should be stronger. That’s what I think.
> >
> >
> > As in a 4 shot kill? Why do you think that, if that is what you mean?
>
>
> Yes, for a lot of reasons. Mainly how it stacks up against other weapons or prevents people from escaping.

I feel that is only because other weapons are very powerful, not that the Magnum is weak. I’m someone who appreciates longer kill-times, and feel like that doesn’t give much time to react, which is very twitch-shooter like. I think longer base kill-times with lower perfect kill-times that reward perfect accuracy would be the best option for a Halo game.

Love it. Same with the AR.

It’s beast. Headshot, headshot, headshot, headshot… overkill

I love it. My favorite weapon in the game.

I think they did a great job with it, I just would prefer a 4sk. The 5sk works fine in my opinion on maps that aren’t heavy on autos like empire, but with radar, smg, and storm rifle, a 5sk feels too long on maps like Empire.

Don’t mess with perfection.

> 2533274819302824;4:
> Halo Ce Magnum wasn’t OP. This one is decent but should be stronger. That’s what I think.

I’d be okay with that. I would love to have a gametype with a 4 shot kill magnum, personally.

I love the magnum in halo 5. Fantastic with it at mid range

Agree with OP.

Magnum is perfect in this game. It’s just so nice to start every match with a good gun.