What do you guys do with REQ points?

Just recently I started only buying gold packs every 20,000 instead of as soon as I got enough, so I have a steady stream of REQ points constantly building. For example, I have 100,000, and buy a gold pack, which puts me at 90,000. I don’t buy my next one until I am at 110,000, so I would be put back to 100,000. I don’t buy the next until 120,000, and so on. I am currently sitting on about 220,000 points, just incase any temporary packs come out that I like. Does anyone else do anything similar, or am I just crazy?

Nope. You’re not crazy. Anything above 180,000 is a bit overkill for me, though.

> 2533274848704527;2:
> Nope. You’re not crazy. Anything above 180,000 is a bit overkill for me, though.

That is true, but I just started a pattern and thought “why not, let’s see what happens”

No, gold grind is killing me. Its too tempting to buy gold packs. Unless mythic is out and i can actually have a decent session then at the end ill buy all the packs i can

I have 1.5 million.

I usually buy a gold pack since I’ll get enough to buy one after a few games and then I’ll occasionally buy a silver pack to try and get some Ghosts or Arena XP boosts.

Well it’s not a bad idea as long as you are done with silver packs. There is one more update coming at some point so it’s a good idea to maintain some sort of req point bank.

I generally just let them build up and wait for the next CU update.

Other than that…

They kind of just sit there until I want to have more weapons I’ll never need. :smiley:

No I don’t do that. If anything, I just spend 10k RP to finish my gold grind as soon as possible.

I’m just 3-5 packs away to finish my grind once and for all.

I have about 150k right now, I don’t play a right lot of Warzone but because I don’t need to sell REQ’s anymore for the unlock grind I’ve collected a significant REQ collection. I used to buy three packs a day on average, now on average I buy a pack every three days. I might buy a couple of packs for WZT…

I just horde them lol. I’m at 200,000 again. I spend when a content drop is released.

> 2533274797974279;1:
> Just recently I started only buying gold packs every 20,000 instead of as soon as I got enough, so I have a steady stream of REQ points constantly building. For example, I have 100,000, and buy a gold pack, which puts me at 90,000. I don’t buy my next one until I am at 110,000, so I would be put back to 100,000. I don’t buy the next until 120,000, and so on. I am currently sitting on about 220,000 points, just incase any temporary packs come out that I like. Does anyone else do anything similar, or am I just crazy?

I do exactly the same so I don’t miss out when any rare packs come out and can unlock the special stuff as I’ve unlocked all the reqs and only keep stuff I actually want to use I have plenty to play with and also keep building

I accumulate them [1,500,000 and counting], and wait patiently for 343 to release a limited time Phaeton pack, so I can finally finish that commendation. sigh. someday…

I donate mine to Mother Theresa.

I can’t save my req points unless it’s like Halo Reach credit system which made your credits worth something then Halo 5 is which is just grinding. If I finish my grind I then would probably save my req points until I have a enough to make it rain.

Be careful…you could end up with 2,500,000 req points like me. It’s my retirement fund, lol.

I open gold packs mostly. I want moreq REQs

I just saved untill 200,000 and binge buy now I don’t since I have everything

I have a lil over 2 million and have no clue what to do with them.

Seeing as how many REQ points most players have, I think they should just let us buy REQs directly at a slightly higher rate than just grinding out random chance packs all the time.