What do you expect to see in RTX?

I think maybe Spartan Ops and Longbow.

New gameplay,hopefully new maps/weapons and a glimpse on Forge + FOD Trailer.

That’s a lot!

I wanna see SDCC! Hopefully 343 will reveal the console there! Either there or at RTX.Hopefully we’ll see some new gameplay of Promethean vision, to see if they tweaked it.

I’m thinking that we’ll see pretty much the same stuff that we saw at E3, but perhaps a bit more of the new weapons, such as the Railgun.

I expect to see roosterteeh employees. That’s all I’m really interested in.

Showcasing the other AAs

New gameplay, more complaining about how Halo 4 isn’t Halo CE or 2 and that’s why it will suck, new weapons and maybe new maps.

The usual really.

I might be going there. I heard Freddie Wong’s gonna be there

I wanna see more AA’s maybe even the new playable enemy in multiplayer. Possibly we could see Forge and Theater mode.

> I wanna see SDCC! Hopefully 343 will reveal the console there! Either there or at RTX.Hopefully we’ll see some new gameplay of Promethean vision, to see if they tweaked it.

console? like halo 4 xbox? was this confirmed, it would be awesome and without a doubt i would buy it, but i really dont wanna pay for it

I think they confirmed longbow gameplay for RTX so i am excited for that

> New gameplay, more complaining about how Halo 4 isn’t Halo CE or 2 and that’s why it will suck, new weapons and maybe new maps.
>
> The usual really.

Sad but true.

I think its a more interesting question of how many people are going to RTX only for halo 4

> I think its a more interesting question of how many people are going to RTX only for halo 4

most likely everyone

Cheesy jokes, horrible presentation, bad gameplay and a ton of weird people.

In other words: Halo 4 at E3 2.0

What is RTX?? If whatever it is features some new stuff then I hope we see some Spartan Ops and Forge.

I would like to see a breakdown of the armor abilities and Spartan Ops. I am not sure that will happen, though, considering RTX isn’t that big compared to E3 and SDCC.

> > I wanna see SDCC! Hopefully 343 will reveal the console there! Either there or at RTX.Hopefully we’ll see some new gameplay of Promethean vision, to see if they tweaked it.
>
> console? like halo 4 xbox? was this confirmed, it would be awesome and without a doubt i would buy it, but i really dont wanna pay for it

Rumors, bs_angel said “We’re only talking about the Limited Edition right now” So, that’s a sign. Hopefully 343 will reveal one at SDCC, I’m so pumped!

> What is RTX?? If whatever it is features some new stuff then I hope we see some Spartan Ops and Forge.

Here you go

> What is RTX?? If whatever it is features some new stuff then I hope we see some Spartan Ops and Forge.

RTX is the Rooster Teeth Expo. A convention held by Rooster Teeth, a very successful company that run the web series Red vs Blue as well as the Achievement Hunter videos. Rooster Teeth often had connections with Bungie, who would put Easter eggs of Rooster Teeth into their games (such as the password lacking marines in Halo 3). It seems 343 is keeping this connection by demo’ing Halo 4 at their convention