What do you enjoy most from the new Halo?

Greetings Everyone, now that the newest Halo has had a few weeks out there for the community to evaluate, what aspect of this game appeals to you the most? Could it be the multi-player maps? The new cut scenes in campaign mode or just the general fit, finish and polish of the game? what turns you on the most about this game?

Warzone. Pretty much everything I have ever asked for in a halo mp experience. JIP, no team killing, more players, bigger maps, AI, unlimited sprint, boss battles, and pure vehicular chaos. With a few more tweaks to the boss enemy point system it will be even better. Right now the 1 shot final kill is just bad and one of my only complaints with Warzone. Would also like to see friends in my fireteam a little easier.

I love the new Spartan features. The smart scope is ads but it also serves the same purpose as zoom but with a badass look. The ground pound and stabilizers are cool non game breaking features. I could live without the shoulder charge and slide however.

GROUND POUND!

Check out my first ever montage made via upload studio on my xbox one
http://gameclipscontent-d3001.xboxlive.com/asset-e78a003a-0d00-80c4-adca-f1e58cec410f/GameClip-Original.MP4?sv=2014-02-14&sr=c&sig=hCvBWfySFs1nXSkf%2Bf93gPAZwdssjJda15cIoGYldnw%3D&st=2015-12-02T21%3A09%3A42Z&se=2015-12-02T22%3A14%3A42Z&sp=r&gda=1449094482_a43bffa5f4ba828aae3e1787e8564664

i love the new spartan abilities, halo was a pretty slow game for me, they definitely raised the pace of the game

60 frames per second, clamber and ground pound. Beyond that most of the game feels like a step backward.

I love Breakout, really intense.

WARZONE

Uuuuuhhhhh…

The armor they gave to the main characters, I guess.

Arena and the new design of the campaign. I really like what they did with arena, it’s like Halo 3 and Halo 4 had a baby. And the campaign really encourages exploration. I had a great time playing through it.

The combat.

> 2533274994669497;1:
> Greetings Everyone, now that the newest Halo has had a few weeks out there for the community to evaluate, what aspect of this game appeals to you the most? Could it be the multi-player maps? The new cut scenes in campaign mode or just the general fit, finish and polish of the game? what turns you on the most about this game?

Clamber, Slide, Sprint, Ground Pound, Shoulder Charge: I think these things innovate the series without screwing with the Arena gameplay of previous Halo games. They add a lot of new possibilities to the game with different tactics and knowing what the right time is during a firefight or sneak attack to use these features and really makes the game a lot more tactical and tougher. I know I got knocked on my butt a couple of times when I first started playing it.

I’ve become obsessed with Warzone and the req system.

Great campaign and faster multiplayer

I like that you have more control of your spartan than before because you can sprint, slide, thrust, spartan charge and ground pound.

Clamber and thrust - they make map navigation extremely fluid and dynamic.

The new movement is pretty awesome, and it just feels good again.

I’m really enjoying just about everything. If I had to choose, however, I would say I’m loving the way the game feels to play. Guns feel responsive and function as you’d expect, and the satisfying crack of landing a head shot is endlessly satisfying. IMO, this is the first Halo game since Halo 2 to absolutely nail how the game feels to play. Props to 343 for really investing the time and making sure they got it perfect.

My favorite aspects of the game are the 60fps, graphics, and clamber. The movement is so fluid and clean. I finally feel like I’m playing as a super soldier in million dollar armor.

The different weapons variants. Just wish you could customize yourself kinda like in Battle Field