What do you enjoy more .

Halo ODST FF or Reach’s FF

For me it’s
ODST FF all day

Reach’s was just shooting grunts with snipers over and over

Side note will you ve playing SPARTAN OPS in HALO 4

I think it looks great

I really like what they did to firefight in Reach but it just felt so much harder in ODST. I have to say ODST hands down.

i liked ODST’s but i gotta go with reach. simply because of how long it is taking me to get the achievements in ODST because i am trying to do them all with my friends and they are not very good and ODST was crazy hard.

Definitley ODST’s, reach was just booring with poor maps and without the ODST smg!

I loved the customization that was offered in Reach’s FF. But, ODST’s challenge made it all that more fun to play! ODST’s Firefight maps were pretty great, as well!

ODST Firefight all the way! Loads of fun.

And I’m REALLY looking forward to Spartan Ops. I think it’ll be one of my favorite things Halo has to offer. It’ll pretty much force me to play every week, as well.

> I loved the customization that was offered in Reach’s FF. But, ODST’s challenge made it all that more fun to play! ODST’s Firefight maps were pretty great, as well!

• We had the Chopper .

Definitely ODST i loved the challenge it gave and it had a few really good maps unlike Reach where the ai can hardly find you most of the time and when they do it’s way to easy

ODST had better maps. I loved chasm.

ODST FF was so good I could play that all day.

I loved ODST firefight, the lag was awful though.

ODSTs firefight will forever be superior.

It makes me sad that none of my friends like playing it anymore though :c

> I loved ODST firefight, the lag was awful though.

That is true LAG so much LAG / only sometimes for me

> ODST had better maps. I loved chasm.

ODST has some of the best maps EVER

i just played last night and was in awww looking around

I prefer ODSTs firefight because you had to use actual teamwork to succeed. I go into Firefight in Reach and it becomes a competition to see who can rack up the most kills.

> I really like what they did to firefight in Reach but it just felt so much harder in ODST. I have to say ODST hands down.

Definitely, ODST Firefight was harder. Especially weapon drop. In Reach you have the box and you can reload as many times as you want, while in ODST you have 4 boxes with 2 M7S Suppressor and M6C Pistol. Once you run out during the round, you gotta pick up a covenant weapon. That one really got to me.

ODST is way harder but i like aspects of both.

Ive only recently started playing FF in ODST again after a long drought. I’ve gotten spoiled on Reach’s FF, I’d forgotten how much more difficult ODST FF was.

I’m in the corner of linking both, Reach is simple fun due to a more easy factor, ODST really keeps you on your game.

Cheers,
Brad

> I prefer ODSTs firefight because you had to use actual teamwork to succeed. I go into Firefight in Reach and it becomes a competition to see who can rack up the most kills.

Reach’s FF is Rockets vs. Grunts

> > I prefer ODSTs firefight because you had to use actual teamwork to succeed. I go into Firefight in Reach and it becomes a competition to see who can rack up the most kills.
>
> Reach’s FF is Rockets vs. Grunts

No, that’s Rocket Fight…

You can play Halo: Reach’s Firefight however you want, everything is customisable.
You can change the settings to make it just like ODST’s Firefight.

So I definitely like Halo: Reach’s Firefight more, because you get so many options and you can even play on the side of the Covenant.