What do you do to get your groove back

We all have Hot streaks, where no matter what load out, or how you are playing you just seem to be in the right place at the right time and just rack up the kills.Then there are games no matter how dedicated you are you seem to end up in the negatives and at the bottom of your team.
What do you all do to Change things up when you hit a in game Slump?

I take a break and go do something else. If i am getting worked up over a game by going negative and getting smashed, it’s time to reassess things and come back later.

Oh and if you are sleepy, then just go to bed. You’ll play terribly if you don’t catch some zs.

Cry.

Or Forge, you know, that’s good too.

[deleted]

> I take a break and go do something else. If i am getting worked up over a game by going negative and getting smashed, it’s time to reassess things and come back later.
>
>
> Oh and if you are sleepy, then just go to bed. You’ll play terribly if you don’t catch some zs.

True

> Accept that host priorties are no longer yours, they belong to overseas pkayers at certian times of day
>
> Play something less frustrating like Dark Souls

I never got to play it yet,but i heard Dark Soul has 0 mercy.Is that true?

> > Accept that host priorties are no longer yours, they belong to overseas pkayers at certian times of day
> >
> > Play something less frustrating like Dark Souls
>
> I never got to play it yet,but i heard Dark Soul has 0 mercy.Is that true?

Well compared to putting up with Foreign Host, Dark Souls is a vacation in comparison…

It is true though. Dark Souls is brutal. Have you seen the catch phrase to that game? lol “Prepare to Die” is VERY fitting, let’s just say that.

> > > Accept that host priorties are no longer yours, they belong to overseas pkayers at certian times of day
> > >
> > > Play something less frustrating like Dark Souls
> >
> > I never got to play it yet,but i heard Dark Soul has 0 mercy.Is that true?
>
> Well compared to putting up with Foreign Host, Dark Souls is a vacation in comparison…
>
>
> It is true though. Dark Souls is brutal. Have you seen the catch phrase to that game? lol “Prepare to Die” is VERY fitting, let’s just say that.

I’m a few weeks/days away from getting the game(making a list of games to buy and buy all of them once,not just 1 by 1).Wanted to hear directly from some1 how it is.I never liked dying&dying&dying over and over again,but for some reason i really want to play this game xD

For me i always stop myself from sprinting, especially in SWAT, if i have a few bad games then i ban mysefl from sprinting, the last time i played i did not sprint in the entire game and managed 2 overkills. compared to a non positive KD ratio in the game prior!

Since going from reach to H4 my KD ratio has suffered massively, and personally for me it is the use of sprint when i clear dont need it.

“I’m a few weeks/days away from getting the game(making a list of games to buy and buy all of them once,not just 1 by 1).Wanted to hear directly from some1 how it is.I never liked dying&dying&dying over and over again,but for some reason i really want to play this game xD”.

Dark Souls is an absolutely excellent game I thoroughly recommend. It’s going to kill you, and more if you don’t LEARN from each death, but if you understand that it’s your attitude to dying that needs changing, you’ll get along well with the game.

I don’t think it’s amazingly hard, but it’s certainly going to kill you. Just learn from each mistake : )

Other than that, the game doesn’t hold your hand. There is no map. The weapons’ movesets (the attack animations, basically) are not explained. The stats and so on are explained if you notice the button command to bring them up (I didn’t :P) but not otherwise. Gameplay and story are given time and space to develop, but they revolve around DOING and DISCOVERING, not being told.

Truly revolutionary game, to be honest. Most definitely worth purchasing.

Oh, and I forgot to talk about H4, but if I have bad games I hop on the computer with something to eat, briefly, wash my hands and face, then wash my controller and get back to it.

Go to Gym, come back.

That’s what I do.

If I’m in those type of situations, I just change the playlist or the game.

Put in Reach for a while.Thats what I do.Spaatan Ops is another 1.Worse is to just keep playing getting frusterated.

If i’m doing bad i just respawn take a few deep breaths and slow down my play. Sometimes i rush around a little too much. I also ogre twitch when my aim is off.

to quote MF DOOM
“i always keep an L to smoke a thick fog”

I play some campaign or spartan ops.or play something else.

I pop open that disc tray and throw street fighter in, street fighter help me stay on my toes

Beer. Then more beer.

Play lots of Flood.

> > > Accept that host priorties are no longer yours, they belong to overseas pkayers at certian times of day
> > >
> > > Play something less frustrating like Dark Souls
> >
> > I never got to play it yet,but i heard Dark Soul has 0 mercy.Is that true?
>
> Well compared to putting up with Foreign Host, Dark Souls is a vacation in comparison…
>
>
> It is true though. Dark Souls is brutal. Have you seen the catch phrase to that game? lol “Prepare to Die” is VERY fitting, let’s just say that.

i found Dark Souls to be rather easy.
All you have to do is time each block/dodge and counter.

However, in reply to OP, i just chill and take a break