What do these campaign achievements...

Remind you of? If you look at the following campaign achievements, what, from past Halo games, immediately comes to your mind?

-get significant air in the Warthog at midnight.
-carry a UNSC weapon all the way through on Heroic or harder.
-trick or force a Hunter to fall to his demise.
-in solo Campaign, take out both Hunters using only the Sticky Detonator.

How about the other campaign achievements?

Also, would you like to see these return:

-when you go over a hill or bump in CE, the marine gunner does this yeehaw animation. Who wouldn’t want to see this return?
-during the The Maw hog run, there comes a part where you have to make a huge jump off. You can do a 360 spin and land it. There aren’t many opportunities to do this in the other campaigns (H3’s hog run has a big jump but there’s a cutscene in place so it doesn’t really matter how you do the jump. Though it’s possible to avoid triggering the cutscene but it requires tricky angling)

-in CE, you can go through entire missions with just 1 weapon. H4’s sandbox should be especially useful in the campaign
-in the trilogy, you can carry over weapons from the previous mission. This was absent in Reach, which often swapped your weapons for a default loadout after the cutscene. This really killed replayability IMO. Things like infinite ammo sword (in H2) and being unarmed at the start of the mission were possible thanks to this

-in CE, you can get Hunters to hit each other and kill each other (takes a while). If the Prometheans are going to be on or above par with us, I think it’s time to take off the training wheels. Allow enemies to injure each other again. Plus, this is hilarious
-in CE, Hunters will pursue you extremely long distances. Since H2, Hunters have become noticeable campers. I think it’s time they come out of their tents. Hunters should start behaving like hunters. Also, they should actually try to flip incoming hogs instead of letting it collide with them then hitting it (they also do this in H2)

?

Last but not least, I sincerely hope Knight in White Assassination isn’t going to be as simple as sidestepping the attack. What I really hated about H2, H3, and Reach is that you can just sidestep the melee attack of an Elite (Brute in H3) and get an easy assassination. In CE, the AI had incredible awareness and their melee range was pretty big, making it difficult to get an assassination by merely sidestepping.

Lastly, I’m glad to know it’s possible to trick Hunters but what could this mean? Is it a simple sidestep or grenade placement like in the previous games or is there more technique to it?

And do you think the Hunters on the 7th mission will be fought in cqc or a maze-like labyrinth, making sticky detonator really efficient?

> Remind you of? If you look at the following campaign achievements, what, from past Halo games, immediately comes to your mind?
>
> -get significant air in the Warthog at midnight.
> -carry a UNSC weapon all the way through on Heroic or harder.
> -trick or force a Hunter to fall to his demise.
> -in solo Campaign, take out both Hunters using only the Sticky Detonator.
>
> How about the other campaign achievements?
>
> Also, would you like to see these return:
>
> -when you go over a hill or bump in CE, the marine gunner does this yeehaw animation. Who wouldn’t want to see this return?
> -during the The Maw hog run, there comes a part where you have to make a huge jump off. You can do a 360 spin and land it. There aren’t many opportunities to do this in the other campaigns (H3’s hog run has a big jump but there’s a cutscene in place so it doesn’t really matter how you do the jump. Though it’s possible to avoid triggering the cutscene but it requires tricky angling)
>
> -in CE, you can go through entire missions with just 1 weapon. H4’s sandbox should be especially useful in the campaign
> -in the trilogy, you can carry over weapons from the previous mission. This was absent in Reach, which often swapped your weapons for a default loadout after the cutscene. This really killed replayability IMO. Things like infinite ammo sword (in H2) and being unarmed at the start of the mission were possible thanks to this
>
> -in CE, you can get Hunters to hit each other and kill each other (takes a while). If the Prometheans are going to be on or above par with us, I think it’s time to take off the training wheels. Allow enemies to injure each other again. Plus, this is hilarious
> -in CE, Hunters will pursue you extremely long distances. Since H2, Hunters have become noticeable campers. I think it’s time they come out of their tents. Hunters should start behaving like hunters. Also, they should actually try to flip incoming hogs instead of letting it collide with them then hitting it (they also do this in H2)
>
> ?
>
> Last but not least, I sincerely hope Knight in White Assassination isn’t going to be as simple as sidestepping the attack. What I really hated about H2, H3, and Reach is that you can just sidestep the melee attack of an Elite (Brute in H3) and get an easy assassination. In CE, the AI had incredible awareness and their melee range was pretty big, making it difficult to get an assassination by merely sidestepping.
>
> Lastly, I’m glad to know it’s possible to trick Hunters but what could this mean? Is it a simple sidestep or grenade placement like in the previous games or is there more technique to it?
>
> And do you think the Hunters on the 7th mission will be fought in cqc or a maze-like labyrinth, making sticky detonator really efficient?

Shouldn’t there be a spoiler warning?

> > Remind you of? If you look at the following campaign achievements, what, from past Halo games, immediately comes to your mind?
> >
> > -get significant air in the Warthog at midnight.
> > -carry a UNSC weapon all the way through on Heroic or harder.
> > -trick or force a Hunter to fall to his demise.
> > -in solo Campaign, take out both Hunters using only the Sticky Detonator.
> >
> > How about the other campaign achievements?
> >
> > Also, would you like to see these return:
> >
> > -when you go over a hill or bump in CE, the marine gunner does this yeehaw animation. Who wouldn’t want to see this return?
> > -during the The Maw hog run, there comes a part where you have to make a huge jump off. You can do a 360 spin and land it. There aren’t many opportunities to do this in the other campaigns (H3’s hog run has a big jump but there’s a cutscene in place so it doesn’t really matter how you do the jump. Though it’s possible to avoid triggering the cutscene but it requires tricky angling)
> >
> > -in CE, you can go through entire missions with just 1 weapon. H4’s sandbox should be especially useful in the campaign
> > -in the trilogy, you can carry over weapons from the previous mission. This was absent in Reach, which often swapped your weapons for a default loadout after the cutscene. This really killed replayability IMO. Things like infinite ammo sword (in H2) and being unarmed at the start of the mission were possible thanks to this
> >
> > -in CE, you can get Hunters to hit each other and kill each other (takes a while). If the Prometheans are going to be on or above par with us, I think it’s time to take off the training wheels. Allow enemies to injure each other again. Plus, this is hilarious
> > -in CE, Hunters will pursue you extremely long distances. Since H2, Hunters have become noticeable campers. I think it’s time they come out of their tents. Hunters should start behaving like hunters. Also, they should actually try to flip incoming hogs instead of letting it collide with them then hitting it (they also do this in H2)
> >
> > ?
> >
> > Last but not least, I sincerely hope Knight in White Assassination isn’t going to be as simple as sidestepping the attack. What I really hated about H2, H3, and Reach is that you can just sidestep the melee attack of an Elite (Brute in H3) and get an easy assassination. In CE, the AI had incredible awareness and their melee range was pretty big, making it difficult to get an assassination by merely sidestepping.
> >
> > Lastly, I’m glad to know it’s possible to trick Hunters but what could this mean? Is it a simple sidestep or grenade placement like in the previous games or is there more technique to it?
> >
> > And do you think the Hunters on the 7th mission will be fought in cqc or a maze-like labyrinth, making sticky detonator really efficient?
>
> Shouldn’t there be a spoiler warning?

Unless you’ve never played Halo CE/CEA, there’s no real spoiler in the OP. And if you’ve never played the first Halo game, don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

> > > Remind you of? If you look at the following campaign achievements, what, from past Halo games, immediately comes to your mind?
> > >
> > > -get significant air in the Warthog at midnight.
> > > -carry a UNSC weapon all the way through on Heroic or harder.
> > > -trick or force a Hunter to fall to his demise.
> > > -in solo Campaign, take out both Hunters using only the Sticky Detonator.
> > >
> > > How about the other campaign achievements?
> > >
> > > Also, would you like to see these return:
> > >
> > > -when you go over a hill or bump in CE, the marine gunner does this yeehaw animation. Who wouldn’t want to see this return?
> > > -during the The Maw hog run, there comes a part where you have to make a huge jump off. You can do a 360 spin and land it. There aren’t many opportunities to do this in the other campaigns (H3’s hog run has a big jump but there’s a cutscene in place so it doesn’t really matter how you do the jump. Though it’s possible to avoid triggering the cutscene but it requires tricky angling)
> > >
> > > -in CE, you can go through entire missions with just 1 weapon. H4’s sandbox should be especially useful in the campaign
> > > -in the trilogy, you can carry over weapons from the previous mission. This was absent in Reach, which often swapped your weapons for a default loadout after the cutscene. This really killed replayability IMO. Things like infinite ammo sword (in H2) and being unarmed at the start of the mission were possible thanks to this
> > >
> > > -in CE, you can get Hunters to hit each other and kill each other (takes a while). If the Prometheans are going to be on or above par with us, I think it’s time to take off the training wheels. Allow enemies to injure each other again. Plus, this is hilarious
> > > -in CE, Hunters will pursue you extremely long distances. Since H2, Hunters have become noticeable campers. I think it’s time they come out of their tents. Hunters should start behaving like hunters. Also, they should actually try to flip incoming hogs instead of letting it collide with them then hitting it (they also do this in H2)
> > >
> > > ?
> > >
> > > Last but not least, I sincerely hope Knight in White Assassination isn’t going to be as simple as sidestepping the attack. What I really hated about H2, H3, and Reach is that you can just sidestep the melee attack of an Elite (Brute in H3) and get an easy assassination. In CE, the AI had incredible awareness and their melee range was pretty big, making it difficult to get an assassination by merely sidestepping.
> > >
> > > Lastly, I’m glad to know it’s possible to trick Hunters but what could this mean? Is it a simple sidestep or grenade placement like in the previous games or is there more technique to it?
> > >
> > > And do you think the Hunters on the 7th mission will be fought in cqc or a maze-like labyrinth, making sticky detonator really efficient?
> >
> > Shouldn’t there be a spoiler warning?
>
> Unless you’ve never played Halo CE/CEA, there’s no real spoiler in the OP. And if you’ve never played the first Halo game, don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

i’m talking about the hunters on the 7th mission thing…>.>unless i’m just reading it wrong.

Edit: Nevermind, I forgot there was a new bulletin update.