What do people want HCS FFA normal FFA

The world championships have come to a conclusion and some people want normal FFA and others like HCS FFA. Althogh I understand the empathy of people wanting normal FFAI prefer HCS FFA with a few alterations like the time of 8 rather than 12min, playing more map other than than truth and mercy, and kill cams.

I want some kind of mix, pro radar, kill cams, all maps, 25 kill limit.

My problems with HWC FFA include but are not limited to:

• High smurf population - Low general population - “Ability tracker” - Pretty much no real CQC - Cross map pistolfest - Only 2 maps
    Yeah, I’m not a fan. According to the population stats, most people would agree with me and take vanilla FFA any day of the week.

I want a social FFA that also has objective modes.

> 2533274944752684;3:
> My problems with HWC FFA include but are not limited to:
> - High smurf population - Low general population - “Ability tracker” - Pretty much no real CQC - Cross map pistolfest - Only 2 mapsYeah, I’m not a fan. According to the population stats, most people would agree with me and take vanilla FFA any day of the week.

Regular FFA was never high on the population list, so this really isn’t all that out of the ordinary. I like HaloWC FFA better, but I definitely agree it could use some adjustments. Shorter match time and more than two maps would go a long way.

I would like HCS FFA to stay, but bring more maps in like Mercy, Plaza, Coli, Empire, Eden, Fathom and the Rig.

That’s it.

No other changes are needed!

Some objectives would be nice, though… like Oddbal.

> 2533274950162674;5:
> > 2533274944752684;3:
> > My problems with HWC FFA include but are not limited to:
> > - High smurf population - Low general population - “Ability tracker” - Pretty much no real CQC - Cross map pistolfest - Only 2 mapsYeah, I’m not a fan. According to the population stats, most people would agree with me and take vanilla FFA any day of the week.
>
> Regular FFA was never high on the population list, so this really isn’t all that out of the ordinary. I like HaloWC FFA better, but I definitely agree it could use some adjustments. Shorter match time and more than two maps would go a long way.

Not high, but at least higher.

I jsut thought of this just now, why not have HCS FFA in the same playlist and make it a 50/50 chance of normal FFA or HCS FFA(with a 25 kill limit this time) or try to test FFA Oddball maby even King Of The Hill a try to freshen the playlist with a few objective game modes

. Regular FFA - 25 kills is enough
. Expanded map selection - there seems to have been a change 6 months ago to exclude maps like Molten and Tyrant. I’m ok with Overgrowth not being there :slight_smile:
. While I’m dreaming - BR starts - pistol has never been my thing