What do people think of Teishin armour?

It’s one of my favourites, just wanted to see other peoples’ thoughts. Do you like it or not? Why/Why not? Which is your favourite skin? Favourite colour combos?

> 2533274983984382;1:
> It’s one of my favourites, just wanted to see other peoples’ thoughts. Do you like it or not? Why/Why not? Which is your favourite skin? Favourite colour combos?

I don’t like it. Visor is too low for the helmet, you’d have to be looking with your head tilted back at all times… Not to mention the helmet makes you look like a weird alien. All in all, not one that I wear.

I think it’s pretty wicked. Its prolly my most worn armor and helmet.

Full Raijin Stormstrike in black & purple, not that color matters much. No matter how many times I thought about switching I always return to this armor.

helmet is neat, armor too bulky for my taste

I like it, the helmet at least. I think it looks like some weird ninja alien thing.

It looks alright, there are a few sizes that are odd but it’s cool.

> 2533274983984382;1:
> It’s one of my favourites, just wanted to see other peoples’ thoughts. Do you like it or not? Why/Why not? Which is your favourite skin? Favourite colour combos?

I don’t mind it but I would rather keep my armor set.

Its like a cousin of Haybusa

I don’t like it. Infact I don’t like the majority of the new desgins. Looks like I am going to be wearing Noble armor for a while.