What do I need to do to get a DMR?

I’m a level 37 logged in almost a week of gameplay and cannot pull a dmr out of a req pack to save my life. Should I just go for silver packs or gold packs?

I’d go silver since it’s only a Rare REQ, so you narrow your possible unlocks by going silver. You give up getting possible Legendary REQs of course, but you’d have a higher percentage of a DMR in silver.

I’m confused, you don’t use DMR’s in reqs right? You get the option to use them once you hit level 6 in a Warzone? Correct me if I’m wrong…

> 2533274794829884;3:
> I’m confused, you don’t use DMR’s in reqs right? You get the option to use them once you hit level 6 in a Warzone? Correct me if I’m wrong…

DMRs are loadout weapons (permanent unlocks), but you still need to get them from a REQ pack before you can use it in Warzone. You only need one DMR to use multiple times, if that’s what you’re thinking.

> 2533274883682380;4:
> > 2533274794829884;3:
> > I’m confused, you don’t use DMR’s in reqs right? You get the option to use them once you hit level 6 in a Warzone? Correct me if I’m wrong…
>
>
> DMRs are loadout weapons (permanent unlocks), but you still need to get them from a REQ pack before you can use it in Warzone. You only need one DMR to use multiple times, if that’s what you’re thinking.

Oh wow, that sucks. I must of been lucky/got it before I understood what I was doing.

For the OP I would recommend rolling with silver packs until you have a satisfying amount of uncommon/rare REQ’s unlocked. You get common REQs as well but I find myself getting more uncommon/rare REQ’s at this point (3-4 every two packs). There was a thread I read awhile ago where if you’re going for every REQ that it is more efficient to buy Silver packs over Gold to a certain point. I almost have probably 70% of the uncommon/rare REQ’s unlocked so once I start buying gold they’ll consist of mainly ultra rare/legendary REQ’s.

You need to open REQ packs. They are pretty darn rare though from what I can tell. You have a better chance of finding power weapons.

I’m just confused as to which I should be opening for packs: bronze or silver? I know to stay away from gold until I get most of the lower tier stuff out of the way, but I just don’t know between which of the other two I should be striving to open a ton of.

I got it on my 2nd Gold pack but I don’t play War Zone so it doesn’t matter.