what do i do with my halo 4 wallpaper?

how do i show off my halo 4 wallpaper to 343? do i need a twitter bird? should i take my wallpaper elsewhere?

Link maybe?

send a link to whom at what time and/or place?

Upload it to here and try to tweet/ email them the link?

I find this topic hilarious, not sure why.

its kinda frustrating for me,i know i have to send them a link, but i dont know how to send it to them, who exactly to send it to, and why my internet is so slow!

I’d recommend sending it to @bsangel via Twitter, and posting a thread for it in the Community Creations section of the forum.

EDIT: Fixed. I got her Twitter wrong – there wasn’t supposed to be an underscore.

> I’d recommend sending it to @bs_angel via Twitter, and posting a thread for it in the Community Creations section of the forum.

Agreed, and that was kind of what I was getting at, give us a link, and the tweet it to BS Angle.

Of hey Cobb, do you think the extra posts the guy posted can be cleaned up a bit?

> > I’d recommend sending it to @bs_angel via Twitter, and posting a thread for it in the Community Creations section of the forum.
>
> Agreed, and that was kind of what I was getting at, give us a link, and the tweet it to BS Angle.
>
>
> Of hey Cobb, do you think the extra posts the guy posted can be cleaned up a bit?

BS Angle? Jess has a sister? O.o