What DLC Would.You Want?

If 343i gave us all a choice to add a special DLC for Halo 4 , what would you want. (I was going to make this into a poll, but Im not sure how to do it) Here are your choices:

Elite Skins

Aniversary map pack (larger than Reach’s)

Spartan II and Spartan III Armor sets

ODST Campaign (I was a little disapointed in ODST because I payed for the full price of a game, when it could have easily been DLC, but who knows, 343i migh let ODST’s redeem themselves.)

And finnaly, HTB (Huge Team Battle) gametypes. This isnt 8 on 8 or 4 on 4 battles, These are 20 on 20 battles Imagine, carnage and destruction everywhere you look, people running desperately for the flag or oddball just to be assasinated on contact. I would personaly pay money for this if it came out.

If you dont like any of these, than feel free to add your own idea.

20v20 wont happen on the current consoles

I don’t like the choices given.
How about something useful, that isn’t “stuff that didn’t fit in the final game disc”. You know exactly what I mean! If you built it BEFORE release, and it didn’t “fit”, it should be free, Buster!
DLC armor is a trick, and skins are worthless. Especially weapon skins.

I want to see good Map Packs that are only 800 MSP, and a DLC that allows you to play as an Elite on Requiem.

Elite skins, by far.

> I don’t like the choices given.
> How about something useful, that isn’t “stuff that didn’t fit in the final game disc”. You know exactly what I mean! If you built it BEFORE release, and it didn’t “fit”, it should be free, Buster!
> <mark>DLC armor is a trick, and skins are worthless. Especially weapon skins.
[/quote]
</mark>
> I agree with the last part but people will still buy that stuff. Imo, just maps will do.

Has there ever been a DLC with Armor or a Campaign add on when it comes to Halo? I always thought it was just Map Packs. I was pretty surprised when a Fire fight DLC showed up.

I personally want them to bring in a ODST and Mark V helmet DLC and maybe some new enemy classes. So with that said we will now hear from the lovely kill joys who will smack us all with reality about crappy coding restrictions.

A DLC that would allow map editing and action mapping.

Map packs that contain maps that are actually good.

Skins, armor, etc.

I want things which I can buy which makes me be higher rank than someone else.