What Difficulty Is the A.I. In Warzone?

Now I have been curious about this for a while, and I think the difficulty for the A.I are easy or normal. I don’t know. What do you think?

All I know is they throw stickies at me without looking at me and they throw like Randy Johnson in his prime lol

I remember them saying that the base AI is between heroic and legendary and the bosses are harder than legendary. But that was months before launch.

I’m pretty sure it was stated somewhere that the A.I. is a somewhat buffed version of Heroic.

> 2533274909139271;3:
> I remember them saying that the base AI is between heroic and legendary and the bosses are harder than legendary. But that was months before launch.

I think this is correct. The ai DOESNT NOT DIE EASILY. It takes a lot to put down an elites. like sometimes multiple AR clips, sometimes, just one. But geez. It takes a LOT

> 2533274803493024;2:
> All I know is they throw stickies at me without looking at me and they throw like Randy Johnson in his prime lol

Funny about that clip was that the Elite didn’t even look at you lol.

even though the marines can be headshot easily, if you just rush in they can kill you easily. elites can kill you pretty quickly too, but catch them off guard they aren’t so bad. Buffed heroic sounds about right, they don’t feel as smart/hard as legendary.

> 2535410755618980;6:
> > 2533274803493024;2:
> > All I know is they throw stickies at me without looking at me and they throw like Randy Johnson in his prime lol
>
>
> Funny about that clip was that the Elite didn’t even look at you lol.

That’s what I’m saying lol! I was so mad when it happened lol

The elites and prometheans are definitely legendary.

Ultra legendary heroic :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2533274803493024;2:
> All I know is they throw stickies at me without looking at me and they throw like Randy Johnson in his prime lol

That’s a nice stick.

My guess is Legendary.

343 said before launch that the AI would be around heroic level, but they tend to feel closer to legendary.

> 2533274803493024;2:

That was hilarious it was so quick too!

The vehicular bosses have a lot more health, I can tell that.

I finished the Campaign on Normal and then jumped into Warzone; they’re definitely tougher, to the point I’m tempted to go back to the Campaign and play on Legendary just for further training. The players online are an awful lot better than me too, so I’m having a major learning curve online. Of course I haven’t played PvP for about four years, sooo…

Have you ever got a Ghost Marauder Elite out of his Ghost? I don’t know why he even has a Ghost, The Storm Rifle he has is like legendary with 4x tilt skull’s on!

Bosses feel like legendary +

I feel that their AI is easy/normal, but their health is more like Legendary.

They are hardcore that’s for sure since an elite can survive a sniper headshot and a wraith cant be one shot with the splaser.