What different Trilogies/Sagas should 343 make?

Obviously, 343 is in the middle of making the Reclaimer Saga, But we all know that Master Chief’s story does end eventually. Whether that is in 5 years or 20, only the good lord knows. I would be very open to several different ideas that cooked in my head. One idea would be a trilogy of Spartan Locke, having him be the protagonist and “INSERT STORY HERE”. Second idea would be to continue the ODST route because i actually liked the open world survival type deal ODST had going on. It was a nice different way of looking at Halo instead of being a unstoppable machine. Third idea would be to make a Trilogy with the Arbiter. The first game could be what the Arbiter was doing in Halo 3, and then the next one can be him fighting in the civil war his species is fighting in the H5 timeline, and Continue that story onto the next game. The last idea, would be to simply make a Halo wars 3 considering i love Halo wars and it seems to be a popular franchise inside another franchise. What are your ideas for new trilogies/Sagas that Halo can bring us?

Mmm I don´t know, but maybe we can have the Arbiter’s Saga, just imagine playing as an Elite in a totally different war but still recognizable stuff. Just think about it :open_mouth:

> 2533274907868624;2:
> Mmm I don´t know, but maybe we can have the Arbiter’s Saga, just imagine playing as an Elite in a totally different war but still recognizable stuff. Just think about it :open_mouth:

I know right? Also i think if Halo went with the Arbiter trilogy/saga, Not as many people would leave halo forever. I mean who doesn’t love the Arbiter?

I could go for some arbiter gameplay!

Something along the lines of Kilo-Five triology. Undermining the former covenant races and subduing the insurrection.

I would also love a Halo game to be in the time of the forerunners as well. Maybe play as the didact. That would be awesome.