what did you place in ranking?

only placements I’ve completed so far is SWAT and I got placed into Diamond! didnt think I’d get there off the bat, what’s your placement rank & game mode?

keep it friendly please this is not for boasting or piss contests

Onix in the 1500’s in Swat

Platinum in Slayer

Diamond in arena.

Champion #3 in Free for All(Of course it has dropped since as you need to constantly play on it to keep it)

Onyx 1500 in SWAT

And Diamond I in Slayer.

Diamond 1 in Team Arena. Honestly, I think it’s just ranking us based on tiers, win 3 matches, you get Silver, 5 for Gold, 8+ for Diamond or higher

I got Platinum in Breakout and Slayer… And I thought that was good 'til I read this.
You must have to do really bad in ur first ten to get Bronze

(Edit: I got platinum in slayer with 6/10 games as wins)

Unfortunately Gold 1, since it’s based on wins. Oh, well. I’ll rank up soon.

Almost every single game of arena someone from my team left or was AFK, lost almost half the matches despite carrying the team, got Gold

> 2533274871621586;5:
> Diamond 1 in Team Arena. Honestly, I think it’s just ranking us based on tiers, win 3 matches, you get Silver, 5 for Gold, 8+ for Diamond or higher

I dont think thats the case I lost more than a couple matches in SWAT and got into diamond. could be wrong, but pretty sure I lost 3 may be 4

> 2533274856495166;8:
> Almost every single game of arena someone from my team left or was AFK, lost almost half the matches despite carrying the team, got Gold

yea I find I’m doing that a lot in Slayer. no concept of team fighting just run in and die

Diamond in swat. Gold in slayer. Which is what I expected. Breakout is a snooze fest for me. Didn’t like it