what did you get in your halo wars 2 gold pack?

I got the helping hands assassination and a boring ultra rare visor what did you get? I’m still waiting to get the two more halo wars gold packs

I got the last visor they added with Wild Hogs and a bunch of returned REQ points, so I’m done. I still got my two packs after one more match. I’ll probably open them for weapons to use when Firefight rolls around. I’m not a big Warzone fan (spend my time in Arena & BTB), so I’m stock piling for Firefight :smiley:

Helioskrill armor, centurion armor, hunter armor, fotus synchronize helmet, liang Dortmund emblem, full mark v alpha reflex set.

i imagine ill get nothing

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

I got 2 bags of crap

Twin Jules of Maethrillian certification, High Five certification, and Binary Rifle certification, plus an ultra rare visor and prestige magnum skin.

I plan to get mine soon. I have everything unlocked so I’ll save those packs for the Firefight update and get the new reqs from there :stuck_out_tongue:

Helioskrill helmet + centurion armor + liang Dortmund emblem
an ultra rare skin + a legendary skin + MS-DOS emblem
A legendary Visor + a legendary DMR + code emblem,

I don’t remember all of them but I got a stance , a load out , a skin … An emblem … And a few more things… Don’t remember though

I don’t remember all of them but I got a stance , a load out , a skin … An emblem … And a few more things… Don’t remember though

I got GREAT stuff! I got the Blood of Suban cert, Mantis cert, and Banshee cert! All three were HUGE winners!

I got the Tartarus’ Gravel Certification.

how long do Halo Wars 2 matches usually take? Is it worth the time to get a gold pack or 3 gold packs even? I’m really in it for a quick games. Was thinking deathmatch is the way to go. I’ll report back when I get my first gold pack from it.

I’m still finishing off my com-rare reqs… I have about 50 to go so the only thing I got of “value” was legendary banner and a woodland scorpion cert. Not a big deal though, free packs are free packs. The beta wasn’t that big a core, not a game I would buy but not a total waste of an hour.

> 2533274804182731;13:
> how long do Halo Wars 2 matches usually take? Is it worth the time to get a gold pack or 3 gold packs even? I’m really in it for a quick games. Was thinking deathmatch is the way to go. I’ll report back when I get my first gold pack from it.

about 13 to 20 minutes (crashes often)

It’s worth playing the beta just for the gold packs, saves a lot of time.

Tartarus’s Gavel, Gauss Turret, ONI Scorpion, and a few armours. Not too shabby!

> 2533274795853970;3:
> Helioskrill armor, centurion armor, hunter armor, fotus synchronize helmet, liang Dortmund emblem, full mark v alpha reflex set.

Prove it.

> 2533274876154732;18:
> > 2533274795853970;3:
> > Helioskrill armor, centurion armor, hunter armor, fotus synchronize helmet, liang Dortmund emblem, full mark v alpha reflex set.
>
>
> Prove it.

That’s a rather strange request for you to ask of him… Why would he be lying? And how would he prove it?

> 2533274808386392;19:
> > 2533274876154732;18:
> > > 2533274795853970;3:
> > > Helioskrill armor, centurion armor, hunter armor, fotus synchronize helmet, liang Dortmund emblem, full mark v alpha reflex set.
> >
> >
> > Prove it.
>
>
> That’s a rather strange request for you to ask of him… Why would he be lying? And how would he prove it?

well he could equip a combination of the named armours and then set his avatar to his halo 5 spartan.